UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

@ Zach: Can we see a pic of MODOK standing up and out of his chair with his head on? And do you have pics of the ladies from MvsC3 wave 3? Thanks.

I'll see what I can do. I have some early samples of the ladies, but no packaged samples. Been meaning to shoot them.

Wow, love that Doom. The hood is a separate piece from the cape, right?

No, one piece. But anything can be separated into two pieces with enough determination.

Are those the new cap boots from wave 44?

They appear to be! They're called the same thing on the control art.

If you asked for a right, and they didn't send you a right, I can only assume it was an error or they simply didn't have any rights. You can always ask again. How long ago was this?

Week or two? Not very long ago. Asked for a right and got two more lefts. I sent that example picture I posted a page or two back and everything.

It's really hard to tell, so maybe our CS rep just made a mistake. You can always ask again.

seems like I've been waiting forever for Albert Wesker to come out. I've been using a Chris Redfield, plus a Terminator Sunglasses face, plus blonde hair in the meantime. What I really wanna see is a Jill from Resident Evil 1 or 2, or from Marvel V Capcom 2. The costume with the blue beret. Has anyone made a custom for her or have an idea how?

The Jean DeWolff beret is a little flat, but the Adrian one isn't too bad, depending on how military you want it. Not sure that Falcon beret is gonna cut it.

fig0384flg.jpg

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QFT, but add in Captain Commando.

A Captain Commando figure would make me so happy, he, Strider and Morrigan or Jin Saotome were my team in MvC2.

Cap Com, Strider, Jin and Hayato were some of my favourite characters in MvC2. To me they were a rag tag bunch of characters that would be great as a superhero team. I was thus really disappointed they didn't return in MvC3 and the licence doesn't cover the games they do appear in :(

1340571141[/url]' post='233946']
1340514482[/url]' post='233908']

traydoom.jpg

Looking at this one remindes me of the "Assist Me" Rap Battle between Wesker and Doom. It is awesome

Since I know nothing about the game itself, I now consider this 2-pack to forever be based on that awesome rap battle video. :)

I don't normally care for rap, but I agree. Especially Doom at the end.

That MODOK is absolutely AWESOME!

M.O.D.O.K.

Minimate Organism Designed Only for Keepin' it real!!!

Every month seems to be bringing me steps closer to having all the major players in EMH. B)

QFT, but add in Captain Commando.

A Captain Commando figure would make me so happy, he, Strider and Morrigan or Jin Saotome were my team in MvC2.

Cap Com, Strider, Jin and Hayato were some of my favourite characters in MvC2. To me they were a rag tag bunch of characters that would be great as a superhero team. I was thus really disappointed they didn't return in MvC3 and the licence doesn't cover the games they do appear in :(

I really want to make a Hayato custom now, I have no idea what pieces to use, but I know the laser sword from the Deadpool Corps. could double as his blade.

I have to admit, I had absolutely no interest in the MvC3 line because I've never been interested in the Capcom characters. However, with the Marvel updates as impressive as they are coupled with some fun Capcom designs, I'm buying more and more of these buggers. Of course MODOK is a must-have but that's a definitive Dr. Doom. The fact that Victor comes with a blonde Neo from The Matrix is just icing on the cupcake.

I am now convinced that the Kool-Aid Man is possible as a Minimate.

Zach, please relay to whomever it is that would be involved in making such decisions that we demand a Kool-Aid Minimate line.

I think the best way to release this guy would be a 4-pack of Kool-Aid men, all pretty much the same, but with slightly different mouths.

I guess those evil looking yellow guys could be army builders for Kool-Aid Man wave 1. I can only assume that they represent thirst, or healthy drinking, and that Kool-Aid man is gonna stomp their asses good.

--edit: I now see they are called "Thirsties" so I guess that answers that :lol: --

Edited by karamazov80

A Felicia Day Minimate :swoon:

We've now got a bunch of Capcom franchises with a decent amount of characters released.

Including the original Street Fighter line and the upcoming Street Fighter X Tekken line.

(Not including variants or Ryu's first appearance)

Street Fighter: 10 characters

Darkstalkers: 4 characters

Resident Evil: 3 characters

Devil May Cry: 2 characters

Final Fight: 2 characters

I would love to see the Resident Evil, Darkstalkers and Final Fight series get more releases, and of course another Viewtiful Joe or Mega Man release would be nice.

Edited by Heroic Slacker