UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please remind me about the Modok release... what/where/when etc?

What: MODOK

Where: TRU

When: Soon? ‘late summer'? Eventually? Will be at your local store 2 weeks after the first reported sighting in the wild and the day before the shipment you ordered on-line shows up.

Thanks for the info... but it won't ever be at my local TRU store. :( UK

and just checking, it's from the Marvel vs Capcom licence?

Man... it's so hard keeping track of releases these days. (but that's a good thing)

DST and Art Asylum should make more of the Capcom characters minimates outside this game. And even nintendo minimates.....Uh....

DST and Art Asylum should make more of the Capcom characters minimates outside this game. And even nintendo minimates.....Uh....

I agree with Capcom more so than Nintendo. I've said it before, and I'll say it again; the Street Fighter/Final Fight franchise has many great characters who HAVEN'T appeared in SF2 and as it stands are unlikely to be made. Sure I appreciated I'm in the minority when I want the none SFII characters but I'd love to have all the World Warriors and Metro City characters in my collection. Same applies for Darkstalkers (it would be great to pose them with the Universal Monster they are based on). As for Capcom in general, the lack of Strider, Captain Commando, Hayato, Jin and Frank West makes me honestly wish DST would find a way to make the "remaining" Marvel vs Capcom characters.

Was there a reason why they made two Ryu's? Simpler? More Popular? I'm not sure if I'd prefer Tron to Hsien-Ko but they both easily could of been made. We've seen sculpted wrists/ hands like Deathstrike or the new Kingpin? (still haven't found 13), for Hsein-ko and why not a torso that plugs into a lower half like Hulk-Buster or a base like Super Skrulls for Tron? either way they would of been bought. Sorry if thats been talked about and I missed it.

But not in the instances above, is his point. That's not even a typo, it's failing at the English language.

And honestly, I don't imagine there are very many instances where "of" would immediately follow EITHER "would" or "could"

"I got what I could of the exclusives at the con, but some were already sold out."

That's about the only thing that comes to mind, and that's still a pretty sloppy sentence.

Was there a reason why they made two Ryu's? Simpler? More Popular? I'm not sure if I'd prefer Tron to Hsien-Ko but they both easily could of been made. We've seen sculpted wrists/ hands like Deathstrike or the new Kingpin? (still haven't found 13), for Hsein-ko and why not a torso that plugs into a lower half like Hulk-Buster or a base like Super Skrulls for Tron? either way they would of been bought. Sorry if thats been talked about and I missed it.

From what I read earlier in this thread, DST felt people would be more interested in SF1 Ryu. I'm kinda on the fence; on the one hand I love the fact Capcom gave Ryu his SF1 costume in MvC3 and therefore love having him as a minimate; I wish they could have followed suit and done some of the other alternative costumes like Scarlet Spider (whom I feel is in need of an update) and the Steve Rodgers agent costume thingy he wore when Bucky was still Cap. On the other hand I am also a HUGE Darkstalkers fan and am quite sad we only got three characters in MvC3, and only two of them as minimates. Granted I'd have preferred Talbain (ever minimate collection needs a British Kung-Fu werewolf/nunchaku master IMO) in the game but still.

Fingers crossed they can get the Darkstalkers license in the future (especially if the rumours of DS4 pan out).

But not in the instances above, is his point. That's not even a typo, it's failing at the English language.

And honestly, I don't imagine there are very many instances where "of" would immediately follow EITHER "would" or "could"

"I got what I could of the exclusives at the con, but some were already sold out."

That's about the only thing that comes to mind, and that's still a pretty sloppy sentence.

He could've gone this route. But then we would, of course, not be having this conversation.

Dude who cares, talk about mates

I'm just trying to get people to talk on the boards, I don't want grammar lessons

Well, they just announced Marvel vs. Capcom: Origins for Xbox Live Arcade and PSN, which uses the roster of the first two MvC games. Maybe there's hope to open that door and maybe get us Shuma-Gorath, Captain Commando, Mega Man, and some others?

Dang it I hope ! Im a big big big megaman fan so if that happens Im not even thinking of battle beasts or anything. Im buying at least 100 megaman minimate box sets . Man I hope this comes true :happy: