UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC LEGOs

boyd

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it means more video games, then I'm in!

Oh hell yeah! LEGO Justice League would kick so much ass! My question is what part of DC will it be? We have some Batman... more of him or DCU overall?

Man I can't wait until LEGO Potter years 5-7. Potter 1-4 is my favorite LEGO game.

Is it kosher to drop links in here?

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main/lego-gets-full-dc-comics-license

3000 Green Lantern and Batman minifig give away.. and it looks like we are talking the full DC Comics License so Supes, WW, Flash, Luthor, Sinestro, etc. My desire for DC Minimates may force me to collect these.

..and I'm with you guys.. I REALLY hope this leads to a LEGO DCU video game. Playing Batman Lego, I always made home made Hal Jordan's and Superman's to play in the game... the whole time I wished that this would be the next step!

im quite excited about this, i hope they go for a more comic look rather then basing all the characters off their movie looks, though i wouldnt mind them using the tan skin instead of yellow.

also THEY BETTER MAKE A LEGO DCU GAME!! i would be ALL OVER that, i want a game spanning the entire DCU, with add on content to boot :D

ill buy ten of them if they make it :P

Rumors of a possible video game seem to be buzzing around the net. I know its all wishful thinking.. but I really hope they follow through with this. Thanks for the pics Danny.. WW looks awesome. I love the alt faces of Hal!

Definitly makes up for the lack of DC minimates.

If any mods out there have been itching to use their ban-hammer, now would be a great opportunity IMO.

Wait what? Why? Don't get me wrong, minimates are my favourite mini figs and I'd much prefer the revival of the DC minimates line, but a) I think hell will freeze over first and b ) I've recently started collecting Lego for my work desk so having Superman beat up Bizzaro, Hal (or better yet Kyle) fight Sinestro or the rest of my lego minifig collection kick seven shades out of Batman on my desk would be nearly as awesome.

Anyway, bit surprised they seemed to have gone for Movie Hal but he looks good.

Edited by pawcanada

• 4 months later...

I saw at TRU today the new DC Universe Super Heroes Lego sets. There was a Mech with Lex Luthor, Superman, and Wonder Woman. Then there was a Catwoman/Batman set and a Joker/Batman set with the batjet and a helicopter. They also had herofactory/bionicle type figures of Batman, Joker, and Green Lantern. I was most intrigued by the Mech set with Lex, Superman and WW but I am afraid it will be one of those things that if I get one of the sets I will want to get more and with no DC minimates coming it is even more tempting but I didn't get it. . . . at least for now. Anyone else thinking of getting these?

Sorry I didn't look close enough, this can be merged with the DC legos thread!

I saw at TRU today the new DC Universe Super Heroes Lego sets. There was a Mech with Lex Luthor, Superman, and Wonder Woman. Then there was a Catwoman/Batman set and a Joker/Batman set with the batjet and a helicopter. They also had herofactory/bionicle type figures of Batman, Joker, and Green Lantern. I was most intrigued by the Mech set with Lex, Superman and WW but I am afraid it will be one of those things that if I get one of the sets I will want to get more and with no DC minimates coming it is even more tempting but I didn't get it. . . . at least for now. Anyone else thinking of getting these?

Sorry I didn't look close enough, this can be merged with the DC legos thread!

Ahh, guess I shoulda walked over the the Lego section today. Oh well. I will definitely be getting some of these at some point, but I don't think there's anything in the first releases that really grabs me. But once they get a little deeper into the DCU, I'm sure there will be some things I'll salivate over. Wonder Woman's invisible jet, Blue Beetle's Bug, the Hall of Justice... :wub:

i picked up the lex robot, batwing, and batmobile sets yesterday and although the sets seem smaller than the first round of batman lego they are everybit as cool. i passed on the other four sets as the TRU price tag of $17.99ea. on these seems high ill wait and see what they come out at walmart for

i picked up the lex robot, batwing, and batmobile sets yesterday and although the sets seem smaller than the first round of batman lego they are everybit as cool. i passed on the other four sets as the TRU price tag of $17.99ea. on these seems high ill wait and see what they come out at walmart for

TRU is known for marking up Lego, especially at the Holidays. If you can wait, there will be plenty at other retailers in the new year.

I'll be getting the Luthor set and the Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape set.

I like the minimate batplane and batmobile designs better than the current Lego sets.

No... price creep is coming to Lego too. For the newer releases, the former $10 price point is closer $12 or $14 for example. (I have a pair of Legomaniacs in my home) Add to that the fact that liscenced Lego sets are always more expensive, and there you go.

And here's the thing... TRU, for the most part, is not adding a big mark up to their stuff. It's just that the other major chains, like Wal-Mart and Target, sell toys for below MSRP in the hopes Mommy and Daddy will buy something else while trying to save a buck on toys.