UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Custom: Typhoid Mary, Hydroman, Shang Chi pg5

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you guys like the Havok as much as I do!

Hellpop, I think I can figure out something to spice them up for a custom con entry! My original plan was to use that hair from Hawkgirl on Hellcat, but I hated the way it looked. It's part of the reason she sat in the 'to be customized' bin for so long.

Bobafett, I'm borrowing 'bang tidy' for the duration indefinitely.

• 7 months later...

post-3701-0-24757600-1323038568_thumb.jp

Here's a quickie: madame masque. I was so inspired by the others I saw that i had to try my hand at her. The hair is from dawn, the mask, nova, the books photon, the gloves white tiger classic, the chest is movie emma frost (i think)

I took the photo with my phone. I dunno why it is sideways. sorry, but you get the idea!

Edited by MsMarvel fan

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

work-life got hectic. I have a few I've been waiting to finish for months :angry:

one starts with star and end with jammers. And maybe there's a six armed x-foe who needs one boot sculpted and a decal added. And a couple son of satan variations...

soon friends, all shall be revealed! (I hope!)

maybe a wip group shot to hold you over?

Edited by MsMarvel fan

• 1 month later...

I recently moved house again, so any wip customs have been further postponed, but I did this quick one last night. A few weeks ago someone showcased their display with a custom winter soldier using a battle damaged spirit head. He's been on my mind ever since. I went with an Invaders Bucky head instead, but took a pic using the BD spirit head.

post-3701-0-78422500-1343056877_thumb.jppost-3701-0-75895700-1343056886_thumb.jppost-3701-0-82890300-1343056894_thumb.jp

he's got repainted hair from BSG Six, Bucky head and Spirit head, Champions Ghost Rider Body, Crossbones gear, some pirate's boots and Magik's arm.

Edited by MsMarvel fan