UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

List of user addresses

But what if we wanted to send someone a surprise without them knowing it? Like maybe someone was asking for a PM/IF pack, and someone wanted to surprise them by sending them one?

This has good idea written all over it.

* Deadpool answers the knock on his door to discover a package on the front steps. Opening the package, the box falls from his hands in shock as he cries, "God, whose toilet backed up this time?!"

And if there ARE gold and silver spideys in route to Nervous's house, I'm going to need that address too so I can intercept that transit.

This has good idea written all over it.

* Deadpool answers the knock on his door to discover a package on the front steps. Opening the package, the box falls from his hands in shock as he cries, "God, whose toilet backed up this time?!"

And if there ARE gold and silver spideys in route to Nervous's house, I'm going to need that address too so I can intercept that transit.

Yeah... I SAID it had its problems. Besides, I already PM'd everyone. All toilet related objects go to Luke for "customizing purposes" (us laughing).

Yeah... I SAID it had its problems. Besides, I already PM'd everyone. All toilet related objects go to Luke for "customizing purposes" (us laughing).

All kidding aside, it isn't a bad idea to have a list of addys somewhere for whatever reason. I'm not opposed to having someone like Ady hold the list and shoot addresses around if need be.

And I thought the toilet related objects went out as an honorable mention prize in the current contest. LOL

All kidding aside, it isn't a bad idea to have a list of addys somewhere for whatever reason. I'm not opposed to having someone like Ady hold the list and shoot addresses around if need be.

And I thought the toilet related objects went out as an honorable mention prize in the current contest. LOL

Well, some do, but only the really "good' ones.

I'd say between Ady, Shanester and TBT, they have just about everyone's addresses that want them known. So while I appreciate the well intentions, I reallly don't want my address plastered on the site :P I just got my junk mail and bills down to nothing, I don't need that getting out of hand again :blink:

No matter what, giving away personal information is just that "Personal". Even if someone is asked for their info, it shouldn't be given out without consent, even if it's your friend passing it along.

Plus this is a public forum, it would have to be a hidden list.

No matter what, giving away personal information is just that "Personal". Even if someone is asked for their info, it shouldn't be given out without consent, even if it's your friend passing it along.

Totally, while I/we do have most peoples addresses, I aint gonna hand them out to some random person who just asks :P

You're secrets are safe with us (Who knew CloneMe was a woman in a "secure correctional facility")

Really believe this list would need some requirements.

Such as, how can someone be authorized or meets the requirements of receiving this info, besides giving your consent that my address can be on this list. A one post poster would have to be disqualified, maybe they are required to have a +1 on the trades feedback?

seems to me this is a situation where we shouldn't give out addresses without prior approval, period.

I wont pass on addresses unless it's someone who is obviously ok, like Shane asknig for Ady's or JL asking for mine etc.

Common sense really should rule the day here!

T.

that would be sort of cool for the people who are sort of new on the forum like me and some people in the comic contest could always use some considering we dont have many (speking for me here) but there would need to be some sort of procedure here and there to enter the list, we dont want some wierdo sendin us a bomb or somthin :unsure:

PYRO T,