UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Long Thread Suggestion?

Well, I submitted my homework.

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=8316

I kept tweaking it and I could still tweak it some more but the basics of it is there. Let me know what you guys think.

Oh, and I tried to separate the list from the info but wasn't able to so that's why it is one long post. I intended it to be two posts with a third for a just in case spillover.

I'm just glad to contribute, even though TBT commanded me to do it. And you don't want to mess with him, right? :P I wasn't sure if adding all that other stuff would clutter it or if you guys just wanted something simpler so I just threw everything I thought would be good and let you guys see. It's something new so let's see where this goes.

This was actually kind of fun just revisiting the older news and brought back the days when we had long droughts between waves. Getting it setup didn't take that long. Just the formatting and wording, all the little details, took a bit of time. Personally, the one thing I hated was adding the release dates. Most of the time, we don't know until the last minute. That's why I added the announced date so someone can try to figure out the theoretical mathematical formula. Oh, and I was disappointed that I couldn't find those Cap box set concept images.

Anyway, I'll probably keep tweaking it here and there but I'll announce any newsworthy updates in the subtitle and in the top of the first post. Other than that, enjoy!

I'm just glad to contribute, even though TBT commanded me to do it. And you don't want to mess with him, right? :P I wasn't sure if adding all that other stuff would clutter it or if you guys just wanted something simpler so I just threw everything I thought would be good and let you guys see. It's something new so let's see where this goes.

This was actually kind of fun just revisiting the older news and brought back the days when we had long droughts between waves. Getting it setup didn't take that long. Just the formatting and wording, all the little details, took a bit of time. Personally, the one thing I hated was adding the release dates. Most of the time, we don't know until the last minute. That's why I added the announced date so someone can try to figure out the theoretical mathematical formula. Oh, and I was disappointed that I couldn't find those Cap box set concept images.

Anyway, I'll probably keep tweaking it here and there but I'll announce any newsworthy updates in the subtitle and in the top of the first post. Other than that, enjoy!

One thing I'd suggest is also saying "Updated" as a new post and put the info in that new post. That way when I click "View New Posts" I can see the update. And I'll always know all the info is on the first page in the first post. So if we just want to see the newest info we can just click to the latest post and it'll show up in the View New Posts which is how I figure out what's happened since my last visit.

Also, stupid question, but are you going to remove each item as it's released?

One thing I'd suggest is also saying "Updated" as a new post and put the info in that new post.

Also, stupid question, but are you going to remove each item as it's released?

I didn't think of the new post thing (since I don't use it). I'll definitely try to do that.

And yes, I plan to remove items sometime after it's released, like a month. I was considering a graveyard to put them in somewhere. Maybe a separate thread? I don't want to clutter that release thread. I just haven't figured out that far yet...