UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Kubrick Special Forces series

Inkblot2

Hey all,

I'm new here. I have a lot of Kubricks that I've collected over the years that I now have to part with (for good reasons, but still have to part with). I have a lot of the SWAT series but unfortunately I have them in a big ziploc bag with all of the accessories mixed together. Is there a resource (like a photo archive) that someone could direct me to so that I can put the right figure with the right accessory to sell them?I tried the medico site but it was useless and their FB page has phone cases on it??

Thanks in adavnce,

Rich/Inkblot2

Edited by Inkblot2

Thanks all, I haven't visited RTM in ages. Forgot about that site.

Also didn't know that the line was called special forces.

My eBay handle is the same as my screen name here if anyone wants to check out what I have up.

Also, talk to member Buttheadsmate. I consider him a waling Kubrick encyclopedia.

Shane was the word you going for walking or wailing?

Freudian slip?

Also, talk to member Buttheadsmate. I consider him a waling Kubrick encyclopedia.

Shane was the word you going for walking or wailing?

I think he meant "Wanking" biggrin.png

thumbsup.gif

Hey all,

I'm new here. I have a lot of Kubricks that I've collected over the years that I now have to part with (for good reasons, but still have to part with). I have a lot of the SWAT series but unfortunately I have them in a big ziploc bag with all of the accessories mixed together. Is there a resource (like a photo archive) that someone could direct me to so that I can put the right figure with the right accessory to sell them?I tried the medico site but it was useless and their FB page has phone cases on it??

Thanks in adavnce,

Rich/Inkblot2

There were 6 series of Special Forces, each character heavily accessorised with masses of different weapons . TBQH if you've mixed up the accessories you'll have one hell of a job matching each figure with its correct weapon ! There are resources out there on the web but the only way is to compare what you have loose with a 'sealed' pack .

I'm not helping much am I ? Only the secret chases fetch any big money so if I were you I'd just sell them individually with random weapons or sell the lot to an enthusiast who cares not about 'completism' .

-wankingwailersmate

Some of you guys can be very rude .

Hey all,

Thanks in adavnce,

Rich/Inkblot2

There were 6 series of Special Forces, each character heavily accessorised with masses of different weapons . TBQH if you've mixed up the accessories you'll have one hell of a job matching each figure with its correct weapon ! There are resources out there on the web but the only way is to compare what you have loose with a 'sealed' pack .

I'm not helping much am I ? Only the secret chases fetch any big money so if I were you I'd just sell them individually with random weapons or sell the lot to an enthusiast who cares not about 'completism' .

-wankingwailersmate

Some of you guys can be very rude .

Thanks for the heads up! I will do some research and see what I can assemble into sets. I was thinking of small lots to get rid of them. I have 10-15 of them I think.