UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

selling my lego's

i have recently come in need of funds and have decided to sell off the remainder of my lego collection, i mainly have minifigures and a small selection of pieces i used for a clone trooper outpost :P

i was wondering if anyone knows good ways to sell these buggers quickly at a good price

my collection consists of various castle, potter and starwars stuff and then a heavily concentrated amount of clone wars stuff (i have 14 normal clone cadets, various commanders and captains, a few gunners, etc. I have at least 20 battle droids, and a few super battle droids)

any help is greatly appreciated

Edited by undeadpool

Selling them individually on ebay is probably the way to get the most money. Just out of curiosity, which Harry Potter minifigures do you have? I collect those, but only the flesh tone versions. (non-yellow)

I don't know much about LEGOs, but in general, selling individual figures, like venom says, will likely reap the greatest financial reward. But it is a pain listing so many individual auctions and packaging them all up separately if you've got a lot to sell. So, you may consider small-ish, thematically related lots (so, a set of 5 troops, or a handful of characters from a given film, etc.). The last thing I would recommend is selling them in one lump sum. You're nearly guaranteed to lose out on potential $$ that way.

• 1 month later...

ok so i just realized i also have a few animals for sale, i have a rock golem from that OLD miner's line, i have 4 horses, 2 white, 1 white with native american details, and one brown. I have Buckbeak from Harry Potter missing a wing, 3 skeleton horses, 2 white and one black. I have a triceratops without his horns, a stegosaurus, a black octopus, a green crocodile and a brown monkey

2012-06-28134227.jpg