UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

MMMV End of year selections

I'd like to use voting to select and recognize favorite minimates for 2008. I think categories should encompass all 2008 releases and any posted customs for 2008, as well.

Please, feel free to suggest a category and we'll do some threads poll later.

Most anticipated, yet canceled.

Most frustratingly under-articulated, due to bulky accessories.

Best & worst packaging.

Best Iron Man of '08 (face it, there's a LOT of them).

This may be a little outside what is being asked, but how about votes for customizers.

Thinking outside the box customizer.

Breakout customizer.

Overall best.

And the such.

Maybe have the votes a write in? Just a thought.

most unexpected minimate.

Not sure I get the apparent need for movie mate categories... It was 2 waves, so what 14 figures incl variants?

T.

You are restricting your thinking to the Marvel lines alone, methinks. Susan, Platoon, Man with No Name, BTTF (were some released this year?), Silence of the Lambs. . .

Not sure I get the apparent need for movie mate categories... It was 2 waves, so what 14 figures incl variants?

T.

You are restricting your thinking to the Marvel lines alone, methinks. Susan, Platoon, Man with No Name, BTTF (were some released this year?), Silence of the Lambs. . .

And suddenly a light goes on in TBT's head... B)

T.

p.s. Yay Cappy... good to see ya posting again where the devil have you been hiding!?

• 3 weeks later...

Sooo... are we still doing this or are we gonna wait 'til 2008 is actually over?

(Perhaps we could always use all the same categories as last time, and going from this thread pick the most popularly-suggested new ones like Best/Worst Moviemates or Best Customs)

Sooo... are we still doing this or are we gonna wait 'til 2008 is actually over?

(Perhaps we could always use all the same categories as last time, and going from this thread pick the most popularly-suggested new ones like Best/Worst Moviemates or Best Customs)

Unless Diamond screws with releases some more, we still have waves 23 and 24 of Marvel due out this year. My guess is that we'll see this when all scheduled releases come out for this year. If Diamond moves the remaining releases this year to next year, then we'll see this sooner.