UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New TRU Herald of Galactus Box Set

AllStarMatt

Is there a big possibility that Firelord and Nova could be translucent? That'd affect my vote. I'm already having a hard time deciding on 4, but Air Walker, Firelord, and Nova is too many fire types in one box set... But I like translucent... And big axes... And miniaturized mini figures...

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't they just give us a 6 mate set dry.gif

4 will make the fan poll boxed set and the other 2 will most likely show up as part of a future TRU marvel wave 2 pack much like the Molecule Man / Spider-Woman set did.

Judging from the informal voting & comments in this section, it looks like people would be happy with five out of the six - poor Morg...

Lots of possibilities for the leftovers that don't make the 4-pack - Nova with Johnny Storm, Galactus with lab coat Reed Richards (w/ Ultimate Nullifier), Firelord and Starfox...

That could be a fun way to disappoint ourselves. :lol:

That's sort of what happened with the Secret Wars wave, right? If memory serves, AA or AFX had the poll up first, and the in-progress results, though not ideal to me, at least made some sense. Then the TRU poll came up and things went a bit crazy.

Awesome news! I hope we get design sheets for these like we did with the Secret Wars poll. I think that if 4 heralds won the vote that DST would find a way to release Galactus somewhere else, so I will be voting for Nova / Terrax / Air Walker / Firelord just like blizzerd.

Exactly! You guys've got it right!

That's what I'll be doin', anyways. :)

... though I was surprised to see Morg instead of Stardust.

Edited by Mystery Man

I know this won't happen, but I'd love to see Terrax be released as part of an Offenders box set with Baron Mordo, Tiger Shark, and a bulked-up Red Hulk. Hey, I can dream, can't I? :P

All great characters that are sorely missing (except for Red Hulk, but we need a new bulky version). Give this man a cigar!