UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Go Go Google!

Nice with the connections to MMC & MMHQ we should have this twon sown up in a few weeks...

JL? no one told you? :( I sent an email to your IM address letting you know where we were, I guess you're like me and have a thousand email adresses and dont check them all :)

T.

I read your news page, Danny... I'm always interested in what new you've got on them little Minis...

Trouble is, is that I'm about as technically minded as a small ball of earwax. It's a miracle my site is as popular as it is with my limited HTML skills. I'd have no idea at all about an RSS feed.

Erm, anyway, gratz on moving up the Google rankings. Just don't overtake me!

Trouble is, is that I'm about as technically minded as a small ball of earwax. It's a miracle my site is as popular as it is with my limited HTML skills. I'd have no idea at all about an RSS feed.

Thats why you're working with me :P

Thats why you're working with me :P

Yep Danny now you have access to two technical balls of earwax...

*see you guys when the ban is lifted* :P

Your site is popular because of the content Danny, no one writes reviews quiet like you do :)

*was that enough crawling to get my ban lifted?* :P

T.

This is off topic but how does one increase their google-rating? MMHQ doesn't show up until page 10 and that's not even a link to our main page!

I would love to see MMMV and the HQ join MMC on the first page - how can I help to promote these other sites and can people help us to promote MMHQ? And how do we get on this RSS feed?

I always read you News section, Danny!

This is off topic but how does one increase their google-rating? MMHQ doesn't show up until page 10 and that's not even a link to our main page!

I would love to see MMMV and the HQ join MMC on the first page - how can I help to promote these other sites and can people help us to promote MMHQ? And how do we get on this RSS feed?

I always read you News section, Danny!

You already have an RSS feed and are on Technorati so thats really the RSS side taken care of.

As for uping your Google rank, its almost impossible to artificially increase, its roughly based on the amount of highly ranked sites that link to yourself, and some black magic.

Nice with the connections to MMC & MMHQ we should have this twon sown up in a few weeks...

JL? no one told you? :( I sent an email to your IM address letting you know where we were, I guess you're like me and have a thousand email adresses and dont check them all :)

T.

Well I think most know I've had quite a busy time with personal stuff so I haven't visited some sites as often as I used to. I do check MMHQ/MMC just about daily (Who doesn't), but slipped off the face of the earth three weeks ago. :P My IM email was temporarily disabled so I didn't get the message. No worries antacost and webhead pointed me in the right direction last week. ;)

Who doesn't love MMC and MMHQ? Best Reviews and Articles in the business.

An RSS feed would be aweseome!

• 1 month later...

You are so sad.

Mind you, not as sad as me who last week was showing off to my gran what happened when you typed Minimates into Google and showed her where my site was on the list ;)