UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Chat with DST Chuck Temporarily Postponed

Chuck is coming back!

EDIT: We need to schedule a new date, but sometime within the next 3 weeks DST Chuck is going to stop by and do a live chat for about an hour.

The chat will begin at 8:30PM EST (once again, we apologize to our Euro members). You can access the chat room on that day here at the Multiverse. Shortly before the chat begins, a "Live Chat" link will appear next to the "Arcade" link at the upper right corner of the forum.

Have your questions ready and we hope to see you there. Our last chat worked out very well, and we are very grateful to Chuck for returning once again!

Chuck is coming back! On Thursday, August 19th, DST Chuck is going to stop by and do a live chat for about an hour.

The chat will begin at 8:30PM EST (once again, we apologize to our Euro members). You can access the chat room on that day here at the Multiverse. Shortly before the chat begins, a "Live Chat" link will appear next to the "Arcade" link at the upper right corner of the forum.

Have your questions ready and we hope to see you there. Our last chat worked out very well, and we are very grateful to Chuck for returning once again!

Sweet!I will be there.It will be cool to see the questions based on sdcc.

I probably wont be able to make it due to the time difference. Another small trade off for living in Oz <_<

But if anyone gets a chance to ask about the posibility of more Fan-Polls in the future and the transparency of the polls.

I really enjoyed the Secret Wars poll until it got posted on the TRU web-site and we could no longer see the results as they came in, but it would be great to have another Fan-poll with complete transparency like the one that was run through the AA page.

Edited by Nessex

Damn I won't be able to make this one either. Could someone ask Chuck the following question: With the addition of the M.A.X. line is there a better chance that we will see some blanket accessory packs? The ones that were made for the MacFarlane Halo lines were very successful.

I would appreciate it.

Maybe the opportunity will be taken to further explore the question of QC & Customer Services? My personal opinion is that Chuck is genuinely concerned about the situation & explained why it has arisen .......he has however not fully addressed what he is going to do about it. It's not for me to be the Director of questions' but if this could be tactfully & swiftly dealt with then I hope someone does .......Groundhog!

The chat was amazing last time & we are fortunate to have a guy like Chuck at the helm of DST .

Please remember that this week Chuck 'lost' someone who must have been more than just a work-colleague.....Ed Wires, I'm sure that Luke or whoever else is moderating will convey to Chuck how we all feel about that before the chat goes live. Thankyou.

Hey folks!

I am SO sorry but I can not make the chat this week. I am on vacation this week and due to weather in PA I need to change up my schedule so I will NOT be near my laptop Thursday night by 8:30. The following week I have some business travel BUT the week after looks good. I'll get with Luke and set something up.

SO Sorry!

DSTChuck