UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

youbastards' 1/6th collection - HULK SMASH!

youbastards

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

I re-watched Temple of Doom today to see if there were any more tweaks I could make to Indy, had a little fun when it came to the bridge scene...

"MOLA RAM....PREPARE TO MEET KALI.....IN HELL!"

TODIndy14.jpg

I was surprised that the True Type body would allow full movement to recreate the machete stance, the only problem was I had to pull the wrist pegs out a little to make the hands meet.

Edited by youbastards

Those do look good. Silent Surfer has never expressed much interest in doing a commission for me, despite taking on work from guys who just joined recently in some instances. So, I haven't even attempted to ask him in probably over a year. Be nice to have that professional prototype-level work, but. . .what can you do? Skiman has been one of my main go-to guys, his work is very excellent nowadays, and he charges less than some of those others.

Here's another 1/6 custom, this time a repaint of the Sideshow Boba Fett in the original 1979 Kenner color scheme, with some liberties taken. I've wanted to do this since the figure was announced, as the original figure was one of my favorites, and it wasn't until years later that I realized out incorrect the figure was in terms of color. It was always one of those things I had just overlooked as a kid.

Here's the original Kenner figure:

boba-fett-1979-kenner.jpg

Here is my custom:

KennerBobaFett03.jpg

KennerBobaFett04.jpg

KennerBobaFett05.jpg

KennerBobaFett06.jpg

KennerBobaFett07.jpg

KennerBobaFett08.jpg

I figure that this look is after Boba inherits the armor from Jango, and sometime before his official introduction in Empire. :tongue:

Edited by youbastards

Great custom! I am trying so, so hard not to buy that Boba. I had it in my hands at Wizard World, but just couldn't pull the trigger. I am just sitting on my hands waiting for Hot Toys to make one.

Regarding Cage, that head works great. Now i'm wondering if a Cage movie starring Crews would be a masterpiece or a disaster! :D

• 3 months later...