UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

For Those of You Attending C2E2...

Hey, all - if you're going to C2E2, definitely come seek me out, as I have a gift for any Minimate Multiverse members in attendance. I'll be at booth 713 most of the time, except during the two panels on Saturday. Just introduce yourself, say "I'm from the Multiverse," and tell me your forum handle (what you go by here).

This is what I look like:

252079_2141466088570_6356968_n.jpg

Or, when not a pirate:

39271bd4e5890ad8976f58.L._V181051976_SX2

I assume I'll have enough for everybody, but see me sooner rather than later, just in case.

If you won't be at the show, don't panic, I'll send a bunch back with Shane to give out to people in a contest or something.

Edited by DSTZach

AAAAAAH! So exciting! Can't wait to find out what it is.

Can someone who's attending post updates as soon as they find out what the surprise is?

Edited by Nessex

It's a Trap!

Zach has a huge list of all the posts where folks have said negative things about DSTs products from the forums and after you identify yourself he's going to look you up on his list and ask if you said "Did you really say Riot spideyman didn't need to be made"? then pull out a baseball bat and make you rethink your posting habits.

T.

I find people are more easy going and friendly when meeting face to face than online, and I find knowing who you're talking online to makes you more likely to treat that person with respect.

I hold no grudges, since you all pay my salary, but anybody I've rubbed the wrong way, this is me wanting to bury the hatchet. If I don't remember words we exchanged, please don't be offended, and feel free to remind me and give me the chance to make good on it.

I will need someone to help mind the booth during the non Minimates DST panel Saturday afternoon. Anyone not planning to attend, let me know.

Supposedly. Zach and I discussed it a while back, so unless something major happened, it should be there. Of course, he would know better than I.

We will have BAM!

Shane, any time you want to hang around and help people build, or just be on hand if they need help and keep track of time/lines, that's awesome. I will fill in the rest of the time. No one has booked press time with me yet, so my only commitments are to the panels.

It's a Trap!

Zach has a huge list of all the posts where folks have said negative things about DSTs products from the forums and after you identify yourself he's going to look you up on his list and ask if you said "Did you really say Riot spideyman didn't need to be made"? then pull out a baseball bat and make you rethink your posting habits.

T.

Good thing I don't make negative posts. :)

It's a Trap!

T.

Good thing I don't make negative posts. smile.png

Whilst I appreciate that this is light-hearted stuff ..........

I'm really looking forward to meeting up with people who I've known for years yet never met .