UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Moving MMMV blanks today PART 3

Shanester

I have three more MMMV EX figures I can get out today.

Answer this question via PM to me.

What is MY favorite Marvel hero?

Same rules, trying to get these to members that don't have one yet, yada, yada, youbastards...

OK, contest closed. We actually moved five MMMV-mates this time since arnim zola, Mr. Clean and Samwise both PM'd me at the exact same time. Congrats to winners.

Same rules, trying to get these to members that don't have one yet, yada, yada, youbastards...

Hey!

Not my fault your favorite character is Dr. Bong.

OK, before any new guys PM me, Dr. Bong is Youbastards' favorite character, not mine. tongue.png

Winners:

Pete

Kostisfire

arnim zola

Samwise Gamgee

Mr.Clean

&

Phiz

Its all good. I want you guys to have them. Actually, a PM from Phiz popped in late, but is strangely timestamped before a few others, so I am sending him one, too.

arnim zola, thanks for being here. thumbsup.gif

Can you make a contest that doesn't last the span of 30 minutes?

not to look a gifthorse in the mouth, but come on...

Longer? Shorter? Do tell.

Can you make a contest that doesn't last the span of 30 minutes?

not to look a gifthorse in the mouth, but come on...

Longer? Shorter? Do tell.

Longer.

I feel like it excludes a portion of this forum that works or sleeps or does something else, and it hard to participate in a contest that lasts 15-20 minutes average, lol.

Thats just me though, and I am not the showrunner here.

I am not as concerned with the length of the contest as I am the time of day that it is posted. I have not been able to participate in any of the past couple contests. Perhaps later in the day would be better.

OK guys, I think something that lasts a day or two would be good. We will get working on it. I shipped out 12 more Multiverse Minimates last night.