UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Moving MMMV blanks today PART 2

Shanester

Received mine too! biggrin.png I am really honored to have one of these. I may be new ( and totally addicted ) to Minimates, but am old school to collecting and appreciate the detail and fun, that comes with collecting these little shots of satisfaction. Thanks again to Shane and Zach and everyone involved.

• 1 month later...

It too some time for him to cross the big pond, but now the MMMV-Mate arrived! Thanks a lot, Shane!

Good deal. I was just looking at your shipping info last night and wondering if he landed. The overseas shipments seem to have been real slow in traveling, but so far, so good.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could get my hands on one of the MMMV minimates. I never seem to be able to get to a contest in time to get a chance to win. I will just keep dreaming of getting one someday.

Edited by Captain Paco

Awesome. I think I was most concerned about yours for some reason. I've had difficulty shipping to South America in the past. I am glad he arrived finally after what seems like months.

A couple of months to be exact. But it's normal to us, brazilians, unfortunately. Our postal office (Correios) is really complicated. This is why I always buy my stuff by Priority Mail when I can, thus both the seller and I will have extra insurance. First Class is usually a pain in the arse to receive. But this is only a tip for who will send anything to Brazil anytime, I'm not complaining. =)

Thank you again, Shane! And here's a few pictures: http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=8105&page=102

Sorry Pete. I looked around one day and then forgot again. I will check this weekend and take some steps with you next week.