UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

And we're back...

Shanester

It was late int he night over here, so i was sleeping -_-

Lucky it didn't happen during daylight hours or my work schedule would have been thrown into complete chaos!

welcome back :biggrin:

Glad you had a handle on it Shanester & Team. One of my action figure forums was down for days and it looks like most of the forum isn't even aware it is back up. The traffic there has gone down significantly. You guys didn't even give me a chance to get the DT's :P

Yep, Go Daddy has been our host for many years, but for how much longer is unclear. IMO, an org that so many depend on with the size and resources as GD has, should have had redundant failsafes in place. Obviously, they didn't or their infrastructure was full of holes. Either way, we'll try to keep the lights on.

During the outage I did things that I haven't done for many years . I met new friends,got out more,spent less,got a suntan,had a haircut ,watched some TV,rang some friends,drank even morebeer & realised that my wife left me years ago & had taken my dog,consequently there had been little need to fill his bowl each morning before logging in here.

I'm going to miss that dog.....whatever his name was but I'll have more time for myself now.

Anyway it's great that everything's OK again but to be honest can we make these outages a bit more regular ?

All the best.

- muttsleftsmate

• 2 months later...