UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Eternal Champions

I may be out on limb here (or not) but I'd love to make custom Eternal Champions (the knockoff Mortal Kombat Sega game with challengers from different time periods). Has anyone else out there actually tried yet?

post-3472-0-54656800-1329424840_thumb.pn

My favorite character was Xavier, the heretic. I'm thinking 1st appearance Doom would be a good place to start. There's also the gangster- Larsen? can't remember. He'd be pretty easy to make as well.

Any other ideas?

While we're at it...what about Time Killers?! I think that one came about before Mortal Kombat and was one of the more violent games for that time.

Time Killers- that takes me back. Is that the game where you could take a chainsaw to their arm and they'd keep fighting? That was a good one.

Darkstalkers was fun too- those would make great minimates if they ever decided to finish the line (the skeleton rocker, the mummy, wolfman, etc.)

How about some TMNT love? With the new Nick toon coming out and the revival of the classics line- why not minimates? The heads would have to be sculpted of course.

You know, we already have a thread specifically for wishlists. Sorry to have to be That Guy, but you've started wishing for one property and now you're asking for others. This definitely needs to be in the wishlist thread.

• 2 weeks later...