UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New TRU Herald of Galactus Box Set

AllStarMatt

Voted for Morg in this one too.

If the set includes Galactus, then i'd like to see Terrax, Morg & Nova make the other three spaces. I like the designs for AirWalker & Firelord, but if we don't get Terrax & Morg it'll end up looking like a 'Burning Friends of Galactus set'.

lol :P

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly I feel like Galactus, Terrax & Nova are shoe-ins for this set, and the only real vote here will be to determine whether Firelord, Morg or Airwalker fills the last spot. (And personally I'm thinking Firelord is the favorite, but I could be wrong)

But who really cares at the end of the day, 'cause the remaining two will just end up in a TRU two pack anyway... lol...

Oh and PS. I voted for Terrax... just because he's the character I'd want most after Galactus... but Galactus is small and I already have the Maximate anyway. If Galactus were big, I'd be all over him, but as just another tiny mate I'm kinda... "eh"

Edited by Gillbob316

• 1 month later...

Credit to minimateheadquarters.com, Galactus, Morg, Nova and Terrax made the cut.

I am really hoping for at least Airwalker and Firelord to be released separately.

From DST's Facebook page: "The other two designs are too cool not to eventually get made, so we're looking into it."

I personally wish that Galactus was in a 2 pack, just so I'd be able to pick up more mini Surfers.

Imagine all the cool characters:

Ant Man

Wasp

any shrinker character

I thought about making a Spike to go along with a Bumblebee or Optimus Prime

or pilots for giant robots

BTW, first person to buy up 20 and build their own Kandor would probably be enough to win any custom contest.

Voted for Morg in this one too.

If the set includes Galactus, then i'd like to see Terrax, Morg & Nova make the other three spaces. I like the designs for AirWalker & Firelord, but if we don't get Terrax & Morg it'll end up looking like a 'Burning Friends of Galactus set'.

Dang - this is the exact line-up i was hoping we'd see. I'm pretty stoked for this set now. :biggrin:

And i'm sure we'll see at least FireLord get released in a 2-Pack somewhere down the line.

i feel like that mini surfer is a 'herald' of a new line of accessories :D the same we we saw captain america and wolverine get hood masks, we will see antman and wasp get shrunken :D (i hope)

i feel like that mini surfer is a 'herald' of a new line of accessories :D the same we we saw captain america and wolverine get hood masks, we will see antman and wasp get shrunken :D (i hope)

I would love to see shrunken down versions of Wasp and Ant-Man. If DST should ever decide to make another Hawkeye, I'd love to see this accessory minimated:

hawkeyeiconic3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Okay... I feel like I may have missed somthing somewhere but... Exactly when are these going to be released? The little card at SDCC in the pictures says "Available Now". Well we know from the complete lack of sitings on eBay that that's not true. So was any clarification on when it's coming out given, or does "Available Now" mean DST has sent them all to TRU and the ball's in their always a crapshoot court?

I would love to see shrunken down versions of Wasp and Ant-Man. If DST should ever decide to make another Hawkeye, I'd love to see this accessory minimated:

hawkeyeiconic3.jpg

One of Hawkeye's super moves in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 uses Ant-man. If they those characters make it into the MvC3 line and considering Iron Man has the Proton Cannon...

[edit]karamazov80 beat me to it :P

Edited by pawcanada

• 2 months later...