UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Anyone collect Mez-itz?

Shanester

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
New Mez-Itz = Mighty Muggs. Don't deserve a posting in the Mini Factions thread. ;)

Can you tell I'm down on the new format? Sure wish they'd bring back the 3" guys.

Ask and ye shall sort of half-get what you want! Looks like they're making them in 2" form as well. Always thought Muggs would've been cool at this size. I'd be excited for the Minimate scale vehicles, but that car looks like a balloon.

If the scale of that car is correct in that picture, I don't see how those figure could fit in the "cockpit." It isn't like you can bend the figures' legs around to make them fit better. Maybe you can remove their legs?

These 2 inch figures feature all the coolness and articulation of the larger counterparts at 1/3 the size. Both The Green Hornet and Kato can fit inside their famous car, The Black Beauty.

They promise you can, k80. Don't know how, but they promise!

Hmm. So what is the articulation of the 6" Mez-Itz? I've assumed it's the same as Muggs, which is pretty standard, not something to brag about. Probably going to have to buy at least a pair of these guys (not because I'm a compulsive minis collector or anything...)

Edited by Cappy

Hmm. So what is the articulation of the 6" Mez-Itz? I've assumed it's the same as Muggs, which is pretty standard, not something to brag about.

Going by my Hellboy, it's basically the same (shoulders, hips, head) except the head's on a ball joint so you can tilt it around a bit, not just swivel it. (For HB they also articulated his tail and big DOOM hand at the wrist, but a standard body wouldn't have those there to articulate.)

• 11 months later...

Oh, don't worry about that. I was going to collect the 2 inch ones of these to go with the other sets I have, but I decided once I find all of the stuff I have in storage I'm going to sell them all. I got into these when there weren't as many other choices and just kept getting them out of habit.

• 1 month later...

I'm glad I decided against collecting the DC Mez-Itz, otherwise I'm sure I'd be finding a way to come up with $200 for this.

I got one. My budget doesn't allow for a lot of purchases like this these days, but I'm one of the minority here who likes the Mez-Itz style and Batman is just too cool not to buy. When I opened the shipping box it was like someone mailed me a newborn baby with a Batman costume. :D

post-50-0-09713600-1315181032_thumb.jpg

Edited by minivenom