UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Lego collectible minifigures coming June 2010

MINI_MYTE

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the Mummy, my most wanted (:lol:), two Samurai (<_<), and a Rapper (:angry:) from the past wave. All i want are the Mummy and the Pilot to use with Pharaoh's Quest, the only Lego Sets i've picked up in years because the first Lego sets i had as a child were the Egypt Adventurers i built with my dad. Total nostalgia factor. :)

Wave 4 looks PERFECT, and i want almost every single one. After a crapshow that was 3, this is the greatest turnaround possible. Way to step it up, Lego. :thumbsup:

Liking the viking and fencer from series 4. Might also get the mad scientist for my desk at work.

Anyone know if Series 3 is starting to become available in the UK?

Has anyone found these in a Five Below store? If so, where in the store were they stocked? I was in one yesterday, and the store was trashed, stuff everywhere. I'd like to pick up some stocking stuffers, but hate to pay $4 per at Toys R Us.

Thanks!

I found a single pack just kind of laying around the toy section.....mine has a plethora of one kind of mini lego set and that is where I found it. I searched the entire store once I found it and didn't see any kind of display or bin or anything for them. So for me, it could very well have been a fluke but I'm not sure I haven't been back there due to lack of funds.

I will keep an eye out though to give more info if I can.

• 4 weeks later...

Just snagged the fisherman in all his glorious grandiousity, but my real want is a cheerleader and 3 or 4 zombies so I can make a stop motion short. Does anyone know of any stores to check out for the first few waves of lego minifigs? My local TRU just has the series 3, nothing else. :(

On Friday, I went to TRU and got four Lego Minifigures from set three.

I felt each package to see if I could feel the scropion and the banana. As I only wanted the Mummy and the Gorilla. I ended up geting one Gorilla, one Mummy, one Alien (which was on my list but not a must have) and one Elven Warrior (calling him that due to his hair peice having pointed ears.)

I would like to find the cyborg and the samuri warrior and maybe the Native American Chief. I am sure over the short time they are in the store I will be able to get back and feel my way into a few more figures I would like.

First pictures of wave 5 surficed earlier this week:

Ancient Egyptian Woman

Murmillo

Detective

Cavewoman

Grenadier Guard

Dwarf

Boxer

Dinosaur Suit Man

Small Clown

I'm hoping the nine we've seen so far are just early teasers as opposed to them lowering the nine to nine per wave. The Murmillo, Detective and Boxer look great. Not so sure about the rest yet but that might change when more pictures appear. I am hoping we'll see a pirate or knight at some point, as while I can get loose stands and buy/dig out a pirate/knight, it wouldn't feel the same to me until they officially add some to the line (if you get what I mean).

I got the Wave 3 Space Villain and Wave 1 Space Man earlier this week and love the fact both of them have emblems from the old space line I grew up with. I always love small nods like those.

Heres a picture http://www.flickr.com/photos/56152998@N05/5383722872/

I'm loveing the bowler hat on the clown it will great for a clockwork orange custom so I'm hoping will get a black one

Edited by Scorpion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you have a Border's in your area, check them out. They are clsing a bunch of stores and one of the two in my area had all items 20to40% off. This included Lego, so I got a figure and came away with the Pharoah. Nice figures. I am surprised they didn't do this before now.

• 1 month later...

These have been showing up at about one case at a time, but I'm hoping we'll see them soon in the Target easter section.

I was bale to pick up a few, and they're fantastic. My Kimono Girl stands on my desk between the Sumo and the Samurai. The Frankenstein and Wolfman look great with the vampire, witch, mummy, and zombie...what other monsters could they do in future waves?

• 1 year later...

Don't know if I am the only one still interested in these but I just found wave 7. I got the Valkyrie, Black Knight, Jungle Man(Tarzan), Aztec Warrior, and 80's Female Rocker (Jem). This set looks amazing. Between my wife and I and think this set will be the first one we get all of them.