UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

ADDICTION

Haha, that's how I felt once I was going to start leaving my Legos behind, but now I'm over it. After about nine long years of hardcore Lego collecting/buying, I finally stopped my habit.

But now I'm moving on to Minimates...

Anyways... do Minimates' C3 feet fit on Legos? It'll be cool of they do, because then I could make a Hall of Armour and something just like the Batcave C3 thing, but most likely bigger.

yes, the C3 feet do fit on legos, though some do fit better than others

When they don't, I've found that applying a few coats of fingernail polish around the LEGO pegs (and letting it dry, obviously) helps to make larger C3 holes fit a bit more snugly. This is a trick that I learned trying to tighten up GI Joe joints.

When they don't, I've found that applying a few coats of fingernail polish around the LEGO pegs (and letting it dry, obviously) helps to make larger C3 holes fit a bit more snugly. This is a trick that I learned trying to tighten up GI Joe joints.

Some C3 feet for me are actually too small for Legos. Nothing to do there, I suppose.

Some C3 feet for me are actually too small for Legos. Nothing to do there, I suppose.

Earlier today you were asking about C3 compatibility but now you appear to 'know'. No big deal but...

I've got many, many Minimates on LEGO stands (probably 150-200). Some fit tighter than others, but the only ones where the foot hole was too small to fit were some of the boot add-ons (the ones that come with Jay Garrick Flash come to mind), and even those will get on there if you really stretch it out. Try applying some elbow grease.

Edited by karamazov80

• 2 months later...
Wouldnt that create a paradox as your younger self wouldnt like comics and superheroes so future you wouldnt either meaning you wouldnt be posting about going back and smacking your younger self.

My current self would never exist, so yes, I could never do such a thing. Further, you would never post your response to my post, meaning that your life would forever be altered as well, as would that of everyone potentially reading your post, and anyone using the internet, and anyone living now or in the future. Countries would die, mutants would be born, down would be up. Ultimately, the universe would explode and all life would cease as reality would be unable to cope with the contradictions at play. However, it would be worth it.

Woah, this is sounding like an episode of Lost!