UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates Central - Technical Issues Mean No Updates. Apologies!

Danny

Hi all,

As you may be aware, there has been a lack of updates to Minimates Central over the last couple of weeks.

Please rest assured the site is not going anywhere! I have been unable to update it for a while because of some technical issues but I am confident these will be resolved and the review schedule will resume shortly.

Thank you for your patience, and also thank you for all the well-wishes in the "MMC is 5" thread.

Danny

Hi all,

As you may be aware, there has been a lack of updates to Minimates Central over the last couple of weeks.

Please rest assured the site is not going anywhere! I have been unable to update it for a while because of some technical issues but I am confident these will be resolved and the review schedule will resume shortly.

Thank you for your patience, and also thank you for all the well-wishes in the "MMC is 5" thread.

Danny

Must be catching. We've been crippled with some technical issues as well.

I never realised that you can buy canned toilet paper :ohmy:

That's how you keep it fresh.

Also, if you really want your mind blown, you can buy a canned can-opener.

Wait.. how do you get it out? you need a can opener to get your can opener, but yu may not have a can opener so you can't get your can opener... [head explodes]

Wait.. how do you get it out? you need a can opener to get your can opener, but yu may not have a can opener so you can't get your can opener... [head explodes]

ha!

:biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...

ha!

:biggrin:

I have a can opener on my pocket knife. So there!

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome back MMC! You've got a LOT of reviews to catch up on. Lookin' forward to 'em!

You should have built up a healthy stock of reviews to at least have new ones up weekly.... maybe?? ;) Glad you guys are back!!

Edited by Fo Shizzle

• 6 months later...

I don't want to create a new thread so instead I'm revitalizing this dead horse:

Minimate Central is down. :( Iguess since yesterday. Is it because of too much traffic on that site (Bandwidth Limit Exceeded error) which would mean everything will be OK by tomorrow since it's the first of the month and therefore all traffic counters will be reseted?

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to state for the record that I disagree with Rad's stance on the conclusion to 21. He said the civilian figures were lack luster. I find them compelling and excellent in their likeness. I think when they're pit against the IM figs though, as anything would against them, they fade. They should be compared to something more along the lines of BTTF or something. Just my $0.02 worth.

Oh, and yay! MMC is back!

BHM! Get your butt over here and prove Rad is wrong! :lol:

P.S. I think it would be fun if we started a new thread in case anybody wanted to discuss MMC's review ratings. I know there were some reviews I was mildly interested in contesting... but please, no flame wars :)