UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Who is AndyCarter? I'm curious.

Hi. I was wondering, who is AndyCarter? Whenever I get onto the boards, he's active, but I can't click on his profile. :blink: If he's a real person, then I mean't no offense and I am sorry. I will close this topic as soon as my question is answered. :mellow:

I see dead people too.... The clown is the one that frightens me....

T.

p.s. it's the googlebot, someone thought it would hilarious to rename it AndyCarter.

True story. Ady is short for Adrian (Adriana if you ask me), hence Ady is pronounce A-dee (sounds like 80).

During SDCC, my wife wondered why TBT and I kept reffering to some guy as 80. She thought it was one of our cute nicknames like TBT, Shanester, Cloneme, etc. I had to explain the origin to her.

It's funny a lot of people I've met from the boards pronounced it ADDEE, with the emphasis on the D not the A and where suprised when I corrected them.

I also liked the fact that for the first few months he kept teling people there was no N in his name but there is an N in Adrian :)

T.