UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Can I just say....

THANK YOU! to everyone here? I posted in the "hi there" thread that I've lurked for a long time before finally joining this forum (& that's true), but I did so cuz you all seemed so nice & kind. And that's true, too. :)

Since I've joined, several people have gone out of their way for me & generally just behaved in generous & very selfless ways. I wanted to tell everyone how welcoming & friendly this place is, and how glad I am to be here. I have many interests, so I've belonged to several different forums & groups, and this is by far the most "pleasant & fun" community out of all.

So... thanks again, everyone!

Jenny

Oh, I can sign that! I'm just as new as you are to this forum, Jenny, and I really enjoy it! I guess - as my girlfriend interprets it, I enjoy it a little too often these days :)

You just need an upper hand. I bring up my girlfriend's Marching Band forums, and she stops laughing.

I love this place though. I'm pretty sure it was MY persistence that's getting us a Deadpool, so I'll take your gifts of appreciation in the form of worship, if that's alright. :D

So Jen, do I get Brownie points for recomending the Multiverse when you were a black sheep amongst all those Trek Fans over at the AA site?

Yeah good crowd here for the most part (Deadpool's delusions of self importance aside), this place is oddly one of the few places on the internet where it's not a constant one-up/putting the other guy down insecurity vibe.

T.

So Jen, do I get Brownie points for recomending the Multiverse when you were a black sheep amongst all those Trek Fans over at the AA site?

Yeah good crowd here for the most part (Deadpool's delusions of self importance aside), this place is oddly one of the few places on the internet where it's not a constant one-up/putting the other guy down insecurity vibe.

T.

Aww, leave deadpool alone. There's one on every board. I'm just glad ours doesn't smell.

...Much. XD

Aww, leave deadpool alone. There's one on every board. I'm just glad ours doesn't smell.

...Much. XD

Please consider this statement VERY carefully Dinobot... as I suspect you just proved yourself wrong we have more than one...

Also remember smells don't count for much on the internet, heck for all you know I could be sitting here typing in undies and you'd never know! ;)

T.

We're glad to be here for you. And I can't comment on how my girlfriend feels about the Multiverse as I can't seem to get one. I swear, I have a freaking "Don't Date Me, I'll be ca crap boyfriend" sign on my freaking forehead. I just can't see it myself.

Anyway, yeah, the Multiverse is a wonderful place full of Wonderful People and TBT. (Dude, you know I couldn't resist that. Nothing personal, you're just an easy target.) Glad to have you here and may we continue to serve your discussion needs for many years to come. Live Long and Prosper.

And I can't comment on how my girlfriend feels about the Multiverse as I can't seem to get one. I swear, I have a freaking "Don't Date Me, I'll be ca crap boyfriend" sign on my freaking forehead. I just can't see it myself.

And here's a big clue...

Live Long and Prosper.

And you claimed I was an easy target!! ;):P

T.

T.

Actually, T, you do. :) You were the one to direct me here during our AA days. I had already found Minimates Central, but I just never got around to clicking the link to MMMV from there. It wasn't until you suggested it that I started lurking.

And I'm very happy I did. Not to sound sappy, but there's very little in-fighting & all that garbage that you usually find on forums & I wanted to acknowledge the fact. It is pretty rare & due to the caliber of members on this board.

Most of the folks here are very generous and make the hobby fun. I'm lucky to have known some for a long time and some I only just met myself.

Exactly! :) Nobody takes the time anymore to give compliments -- usually it's just complaints.

And I can't comment on how my girlfriend feels about the Multiverse as I can't seem to get one. I swear, I have a freaking "Don't Date Me, I'll be ca crap boyfriend" sign on my freaking forehead. I just can't see it myself.

And here's a big clue...

Live Long and Prosper.

T.

Eh, I just need to go to more conventions. I'm not too openly Trekker in the real world and, in fact, I'm more of a openly comics and film fan in the real world. In the real world, I quote The Dark Knight regularly and use those in my everyday speech. I firmly adhere to the whole "Morality in a cruel world is chance." doctrine.

I'm just like this here because none of you know who I really am or have contact with me.

Eh, I just need to go to more conventions. I'm not too openly Trekker in the real world and, in fact, I'm more of a openly comics and film fan in the real world. In the real world, I quote The Dark Knight regularly and use those in my everyday speech. I firmly adhere to the whole "Morality in a cruel world is chance." doctrine.

I'm just like this here because none of you know who I really am or have contact with me.

Strike two... :P

T.

...Much. XD

Please consider this statement VERY carefully Dinobot... as I suspect you just proved yourself wrong we have more than one...

Also remember smells don't count for much on the internet, heck for all you know I could be sitting here typing in undies and you'd never know! ;)

T.

I find your knowledge of my bodily odors slightly disturbing... or arousing...

WAIT, NO, definitely the first one... Which did I say first?

And here's a big clue...

Live Long and Prosper.

T.

You know, you could always find a chick who REALLY loves TDK. That's what I did, and it's worked well so far :D

...Much. XD

T.

And here's a big clue...

Live Long and Prosper.

T.

You know, you could always find a chick who REALLY loves TDK. That's what I did, and it's worked well so far :D

Exactly. Unfortunately, north Forsyth County seems to be void of single female geeks between the ages of 15-17 (Yes, I do fit in that age range myself. I'm not some old pervert after High School kids) nor do we have anyone who has seen as many movies as me.

...Much. XD

T.

And here's a big clue...

Live Long and Prosper.

T.

Exactly. Unfortunately, north Forsyth County seems to be void of single female geeks between the ages of 15-17 (Yes, I do fit in that age range myself. I'm not some old pervert after High School kids) nor do we have anyone who has seen as many movies as me.

Hey, I never said geeks. I just said girls who dig The Dark Knight. I know a few.

You know, this discussion and many others have lead me to wonder if we might have a new section of the Multiverse dedicated to discussing personal life and issues?

Hey, I never said geeks. I just said girls who dig The Dark Knight. I know a few.

You know, this discussion and many others have lead me to wonder if we might have a new section of the Multiverse dedicated to discussing personal life and issues?

That's a good idea as we've completely hyjacked Homestar's thread. Well, I'd start a personal issues thread, but I don't particularly want to start another thread today. If you want to do it, then do it. And Homestar, sorry. Didn't mean to get so off track.

So yeah... MMMV is awesome and the board members rock.

That's a good idea as we've completely hyjacked Homestar's thread. Well, I'd start a personal issues thread, but I don't particularly want to start another thread today. If you want to do it, then do it. And Homestar, sorry. Didn't mean to get so off track.

So yeah... MMMV is awesome and the board members rock.

Trek --

Is OK, I don't mind. I just wanted to take a moment to give props to everyone here.

Jenny

THANK YOU! to everyone here? I posted in the "hi there" thread that I've lurked for a long time before finally joining this forum (& that's true), but I did so cuz you all seemed so nice & kind. And that's true, too. :)

Since I've joined, several people have gone out of their way for me & generally just behaved in generous & very selfless ways. I wanted to tell everyone how welcoming & friendly this place is, and how glad I am to be here. I have many interests, so I've belonged to several different forums & groups, and this is by far the most "pleasant & fun" community out of all.

So... thanks again, everyone!

Jenny

Hey, what goes around comes around, right?

Plus, its easy to get on our good side, but when you reach our dark side.....well, it hasnt happend yet, but if it happens ill send a very angry PM! :lol: