UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Megabloks Marvel series 3

Mattallica

I just found these at the local Walmart and cobbled together this "cheat list" for you guys that just want a specific fig

as in the previous series look on the back of the package on the right side for the number stamped into the package

A27091 HAVOK

A28091 SANDMAN

A29091 ICEMAN

A30091 MAGNETO

A03101 MR. FANTASTIC

A04101 CYCLOPS

A05101 BIG TIME SPIDERMAN

A06101 SILVER SURFER

Edited by Mattallica

• 1 month later...

It's really a shame that I hear this is going to be the last wave of the mega bloks guys, since lego has marvel now.

Not True( at least from what i've heard)"The LEGO SUPER HEROES Marvel collection will spotlight three Marvel franchises – Marvel's The Avengers movie, and X-Men and Spider-Man classic characters." while Megabloks gets/retains rights to other versions( i know it didnt make sense to me when i first heard it, but it appears to be true)

Edited by Mattallica

To be honest, i'd be somewhat relieved if they DID stop making these. Every time a new x-men figure is released, i have to fight the urger to start collecting them. Its especially hard when they release figures not yet made in Minimate form like modern Havok.