UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Lego Ewok village!

Check it out

http://www.fbtb.net/2013/06/01/10236-ewok-village-revealed/

Just when I thought they couldn't come up with anymore original trilogy sets that were must haves, they show this! So cool, too bad the price point means it will remain out of my collection just like the Executor and Death Star.

Edited by gambitron

Wow. I haven't bought a Star Wars LEGO set in years, nearly bit the bullet with both Jabba's Palace sets, but this? I don't even like Return that much, and i need this. That set looks fantastic. Better than fantastic, really, it's pretty perfect. I can't stand that abhorrent price that LEGO thinks is remotely okay for building bricks, but it's not enough to stop me. Dammit.

Now, when we can get an updated Cloud City that looks as good as this?

I had the old Kenner Ewok village. But $250. . .I spend some crazy money on toys, but $250 for a LEGO set is some really crazy stuff.

Edited by karamazov80

Now, when we can get an updated Cloud City that looks as good as this?

That's a great idea!

Did anyone notice this looks almost exactly like the old ewok village from the Kenner line?

You are absoluetly right! I had the feeling, I'd known this set somehow, thought maybe there was an earlier version of it. But it's the Kenner set from back in the days! Oh, I never had this, but my grandfather made me one of wood which was pretty darn cool when I was a kid!

I had the old Kenner Ewok village. But $250. . .I spend some crazy money on toys, but $250 for a LEGO set is some really crazy stuff.

Absoultely! Way too expensive in my eyes.

I've just been watching the original trilogy with my daughter recently (she finally decided she wanted to see Star Wars when she found out about the princess smile.png), which has reignited my love for the property. That said... there's no way I'm spending $250 on that thing. Is that more then the Death Star went for?

Anyway, now I really want SW 'mates!starwars.gif

Is that more then the Death Star went for?

Death Star is $400, in the States anyway. For us lucky Canadians, Lego mark up their MSRPs a bunch for no apparent reason, looks like this Ewok set will be $300 here. And I was just starting to talk myself into getting Saruman's tower from the LOTR line, which looks awesome too... unsure.png