UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel LEGOs

boyd

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Got the Lego Hulkbuster set. Fun to build, rather ingenious use of parts (the hands are great!). Much better ball sockets than I have seen with the Transformers block figures, don't expect them to get floppy with age..

$29.99 at Target still seems steep even for Legos, though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Dunno if anybody picked up the Ant-Man set, but I picked it up awhile ago and finally built it last night. What a cool little set. You get to build giant Lego bricks (to be in scale with Ant-Man, naturally), and even cooler: a Lego ant. It's a really fun set and well worth 20 bucks.

Also, I bought the Milano from Amazon the other day, since they knocked the price down at last. Looks like the Guardians sets are finally being clearanced, so keep your eyes open.

Dunno if anybody picked up the Ant-Man set, but I picked it up awhile ago and finally built it last night. What a cool little set. You get to build giant Lego bricks (to be in scale with Ant-Man, naturally), and even cooler: a Lego ant. It's a really fun set and well worth 20 bucks.

Also, I bought the Milano from Amazon the other day, since they knocked the price down at last. Looks like the Guardians sets are finally being clearanced, so keep your eyes open.

My son got the Ant-Man set for his birthday. I love the figures and the giant lego built lego bricks are awesome! It was perfect because his birthday was the day after we saw the movie, so he was all Ant-Manned up!

• 1 year later...

Some very cute new Lego sets coming out for Marvel. 
Red Hulk v Green Hulk set is neither here nor there for me, but the Detroit Steel set looks kinda cool, and comes with Lola.
But i think the one I'm most excited for is Capt. America Jet Pursuit set with Ms Marvel!!! Look at those funky extender arms. 
LEGO_Marvel_2017_04__scaled_600.jpg

Although, can someone tell me where this Super Adaptoid is from? He's very different from the all-green version I've seen before.
More info here: http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?itemid=20940

1 hour ago, Nessex said:

Some very cute new Lego sets coming out for Marvel. 
Red Hulk v Green Hulk set is neither here nor there for me, but the Detroit Steel set looks kinda cool, and comes with Lola.
But i think the one I'm most excited for is Capt. America Jet Pursuit set with Ms Marvel!!! Look at those funky extender arms. 
LEGO_Marvel_2017_04__scaled_600.jpg

Although, can someone tell me where this Super Adaptoid is from? He's very different from the all-green version I've seen before.
More info here: http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?itemid=20940

It's exciting to see more Ms. Marvel merchandise, but between that and the Marvel Legend, it just makes me want a minimate more.

I believe this is the Avengers Assemble Adaptoid:

Related image

Ah - ok. I can see it now.

And you're right about wanting a Ms. M minimate. I'm right with you on that one. They have all the parts they need for her too. Mr Fantastic arm. Sand Serif scarf. It's all just waiting to come together.
I'm surprised we haven't seen more customs of her yet, actually

Edited by Nessex

• 4 years later...

Not super excited for this particular release as I'm not one for random mech suits on popular characters who don't actually use them...

BUT - I am excited to see the X-Men get a look in for the first time in about...  a decade?00-Wolverine-LEGO-02__scaled_600.jpg.6a9d76e2226981bff406fa754aa0072e.jpg

• 1 year later...

On February 1st there was a leak of upcoming sets for 2024. Two of these were comic related. DC had the Gotham skyline. Marvel has the X-man Mansion.

https://attackofthefanboy.com/articles/all-leaked-lego-sets-legend-of-zelda-lion-king-lord-of-the-rings-and-more/

Edited by Scorpion

Ooops - started a new topic about this, but seems it was already being covered here.
Deleted my thread and am just copying me post in to here:

Promobricks have recently leaked that we might be seeing an X-Mansion set from lego in the near future. 
The site is in German, but their article translates to:

X-Men Headquarters measures over 10” (25cm) high, 21” (53cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep. The two-story building is tan and dark-tan in color and has a gray roof. In front of the house is an entrance gate with a suggested fence. Nothing can be said about the interior of the property, but the back wall seems to be open so that you can play inside.

At least 9 minifigures are included with Professor X, Magneto, Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops, Beast, Mystique, Sabretooth and Emma Frost. Others are imaginable. Cerebro or the X-Men's jet don't appear to be in this set.

- Parts: 3122
- Pricing range: up to $390
- Most Likely Price: $300

The X-Men have been conspicuously absent from Marvel Lego ever since the release of the Blackbird and Deadpool Chopper in 2012.While a leak isn't always to be trusted, I'm hoping that the recent reverting of rights to Marvel/Disney and the Wolverine Mech set from last year are signs that this leak might actually be legit. 

I have personally being trying to track down instructions for DarthKy's X-Mansion in order to build it myself ever since his Lego Ideas campaign was denied approval. 
I'm not holding out hope that this will include everything that was in his design, but if it does actually happen, it could be a good nice set piece for ones X-Minimates (if you can overlook the scale).

To quote the voice of my generation, SpongeBob SquarePants, 

“I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IIIIIIIT”

I haves perfect place for the Gotham skyline but I’d have to make some room for the X-Mansion. 
But I will. I will find the place. 

The preview pictures are absolutely ghastly, BUT... I suspect they're only being used to illustrate an indication of what the set might look like.

With the number of bricks falling in between the Sanctum Sanctorum set and the Daily Bugle, I'm hoping we see something enclosed and modular in design.