UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Queen Anne's Revenge vs Black Pearl

Lurch77

Does anyone have both Lego sets? Which one is better? I'm trying to decide which one to get for my kids for Chistmas. The Queen Anne's Revenge looks so much better to me but the Black Pearl has better minifigs (we have most all the ones that are in Queen Anne's).

*edit* my kids seem to like the Black Pearl better just because of the minifigs; but I'm trying to point out the skulls and the stained glass on the Queen Anne's

<br />Does anyone have both Lego sets? Which one is better? I'm trying to decide which one to get for my kids for Chistmas. The Queen Anne's Revenge looks so much better to me but the Black Pearl has better minifigs (we have most all the ones that are in Queen Anne's).<br /><br />*edit* my kids seem to like the Black Pearl better just because of the minifigs; but I'm trying to point out the skulls and the stained glass on the Queen Anne's<br />
Well personally from the pictures I've seen online the queen Anne is my choice,mainl because it looks great,so maybe you can get the queen Anne and buy the mini figures of the black pearl off of brick link or eBay maybe?

• 2 months later...
<br />Does anyone have both Lego sets? Which one is better? I'm trying to decide which one to get for my kids for Chistmas. The Queen Anne's Revenge looks so much better to me but the Black Pearl has better minifigs (we have most all the ones that are in Queen Anne's).<br /><br />*edit* my kids seem to like the Black Pearl better just because of the minifigs; but I'm trying to point out the skulls and the stained glass on the Queen Anne's<br />
Well personally from the pictures I've seen online the queen Anne is my choice,mainl because it looks great,so maybe you can get the queen Anne and buy the mini figures of the black pearl off of brick link or eBay maybe?

So Lurch77, which set did you ultimately go with??

I have both, but haven't taken either out of the box yet! Queen Anne is the superior ship in terms of Lego build by a mile! But the minifigs alone make the Black Pearl worthwhile, especially if you love POTC as much as my wife does.

We went with the Queen Anne's Revenge and very very glad we did. My son loves it, it's the only Lego set that he has not taken apart since building. One of these days I'll have to get out my Megabloks Flying Dutchman to take some more pics of both.

post-28-0-57279400-1326144775_thumb.jpg

We went with the Queen Anne's Revenge and very very glad we did. My son loves it, it's the only Lego set that he has not taken apart since building. One of these days I'll have to get out my Megabloks Flying Dutchman to take some more pics of both.

Every minimate fan who has bought the pirates NEEDS one of those Dutchmen.