UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

Dead or Alive (by way of Halo): 1

I just went through the MM database thinking I'm somehow missed Kasumi or Ryu Hayabusa, then I remembered Master Chief was in DoA 4. I wouldn't mind a Tecmo wave, we could get the Ninja Gaiden series, Dynasty Warriors, Fatal Frame, and my most wanted character of all time Gitaroo Man.

Sorry for the rampant wishlisting today.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1340818755[/url]' post='234375']
1340817904[/url]' post='234371']

I just went through the MM database thinking I'm somehow missed Kasumi or Ryu Hayabusa, then I remembered Master Chief was in DoA 4. I wouldn't mind a Tecmo wave, we could get the Ninja Gaiden series, Dynasty Warriors, Fatal Frame, and my most wanted character of all time Gitaroo Man.

Technically not Master Cheif in DoA4. Just some girl in a Mjolnir armor set. Still close enough for me to count it.thumbsup.gif

Who said Gitaroo Man? Where!?

Edited by The Geohound

1340818755[/url]' post='234375']
1340817904[/url]' post='234371']

Technically not Master Cheif in DoA4. Just some girl in a Mjolnir armor set. Still close enough for me to count it.thumbsup.gif

Who said Gitaroo Man? Where!?

I was just making a terribly long winded connection, Dead or Alive was made by Tecmo, who joined up with Koei who made Gitaroo Man, so yeah Gitaroo Man, make it happen DST

If only SF 2 had continued I could have gotten a Jon Talbain as well.

crying.gif

Ahmen brother. Ahmen. Screw Kang; Everyone's minimate collection need a British Kung-Fu Werewolf - with nunchaku!

A Felicia Day Minimate :swoon:

I promised my best friend should Felicia ever start flirting with him, I would dive in front of the two of them and take her off his hands so he can stay loyal to his fiance.

I would love to see the Resident Evil, Darkstalkers and Final Fight series get more releases, and of course another Viewtiful Joe or Mega Man release would be nice.

Replace "Resident Evil" (never really cared for those games) with Captain Commando or Onimusha and I agree 100%, although SFxTK will have a handful (though Cody and Guy are unlikely :()

I looked for the thread about DST sending replacement parts and can't seem to find it, but this is the next most logical place to put this comment. I had bought an Iron Man/Arthur pack that was missing the lance. I emailed DST customer service on a Tuesday night, got a response on Wednesday and had the lance in my hand on Saturday. I couldn't believe it! Just wanted to say thanks here for that level of customer service in hopes they'll read it. It's an example of what keeps me buying these awesome toys.

I looked for the thread about DST sending replacement parts and can't seem to find it, but this is the next most logical place to put this comment. I had bought an Iron Man/Arthur pack that was missing the lance. I emailed DST customer service on a Tuesday night, got a response on Wednesday and had the lance in my hand on Saturday. I couldn't believe it! Just wanted to say thanks here for that level of customer service in hopes they'll read it. It's an example of what keeps me buying these awesome toys.

Yet my MS Mephisto still has two left hands...