UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Is it bad...?

Bizklimkit

If it's any consolation, i'm 27 and have bought almost every X-men themed Marvel SuperHero Squad made avaiable so far. I even have them posed around my Marvel Legends BAF Mojo, so it looks like he's comanding an army of X-Babies!

Hey - i think i just figured out why i'm single!

Edited by Nessex

I don't think it's a bad thing, especially since it allows you to collect a variety of lines in the same format - Marvel, Star Wars, Transformers, GI Joe, Toy Story and Indiana Jones. Very few other lines provide such an opportunity and I have quite a few of them intermingled throughout my collection. While I primarily have Spider-Man figures, I do pick them up on occasion and am currently debating picking up the Iron Fist/Spidey pack.

Considering some of the characters I've seen at the store, I'd say Hasbro was hoping collectors would essentially collect these.

I mean little kids/parents don't buy them for Shang-Chi, Red Skull, Ultimate Nick Fury, Black Bolt, etc.... they buy them for the Spiderman, Hulk, Cap and so on that they are paired with.

save your money for the vast amount of minimates appearing :D

Minimates never "appear" in my area so I quit buying them a long time ago. I'd have to buy them online if I wanted them, and that kind of takes the fun out of the hunt.

Besides, the last minimates I bought was the TRU exclusive with the tongue venom. Needless to say, I'm behind.

am currently debating picking up the Iron Fist/Spidey pack.

me too actually! haha, every time I go to walmart I see it and am like "..." *reaches for it* "..." *withdraws hand and leaves* three hours pass then it's "should I have gotten it...?" :lol:

Edited by killcharlesdead

haha, every time I go to walmart I see it and am like "..." *reaches for it* "..." *withdraws hand and leaves* three hours pass then it's "should I have gotten it...?" :lol:

*sigh* I was also this way with this King Hulk/Black Bolt pack I kept seeing whenever I visited the mall every other weekend... of course, now that wave 31 is coming out soon the temptation doesn't beckon as strongly as it used to. Phew.

*has now recovered from the mild tendency to froth at the mouth whenever in sight of a Superhero Squad figure*

So - just a little bit of someone else's nerdism to help you feel less guilty about your own ;)

post-2737-1248062341_thumb.jpg

Cool! I had and enjoyed X-Men Annual #10 (possibly my favorite comic growing up) and 12, and Excalibur: Mojo Mayhem. Art Adams was my favorite artist as a kid, so I have fond memories of those issues.

Edited by karamazov80

I started collecting the Spider-man ones. Not all but just the different costumes. I already have a black spidey but I like this pose with the Iron Fist so I picked him up. I also have Spider-Woman so I guess I'm working on New Avengers.

Now where's that Ronin!

me too actually! haha, every time I go to walmart I see it and am like "..." *reaches for it* "..." *withdraws hand and leaves* three hours pass then it's "should I have gotten it...?" :lol:

I seem to have the same reaction but I know that I already have MM Iron Fist and Black Costume Spidey sitting at home. But the other voice always questions, can you ever have too many black costume Spidey's? I'm pretty sure the answer is no but I'm resisting the temptation, doesn't mean I'll win just that I'm saving my funds for the time being.

I seem to have the same reaction but I know that I already have MM Iron Fist and Black Costume Spidey sitting at home. But the other voice always questions, can you ever have too many black costume Spidey's? I'm pretty sure the answer is no but I'm resisting the temptation, doesn't mean I'll win just that I'm saving my funds for the time being.

haha, that's more or less the same reasoning I stick to when avoiding buying the pack. I want them, but I do have ironfist and black spidey as mates. for SHS, so far I have stuck to my very most favorite characters, like deadpool and bulllseye.