UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ouch

Jatta Pake

what are those :unsure: I agree its like DC wants to fail.

MWHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

More quality decision making from the geniuses at DC/WB. Nice to see they can multi-task, what with letting the GL screenwriter pen their JLA movie and all.

Uh, those appear to be Japanese trading figures -- the price is because they're being imported and then marked up a bunch by BBTS. Unlike all the other ugly DC minifigs, these really aren't going to make a difference to any potential Minimate market here in the West.

WTF! - looks like a 5 yr old made these from toilet rolls & cereal packets... What we don't get here is scale these toys are actually 27ft tall!

T.

My thought near enough. If a kid made them in school you would be happy but to have them made by a company and put out to retail!

It looks like DC dont even look somtimes at what they are giving companys the rights to most of the time.

• 3 weeks later...

"Hey, DC Licensing, We've got a great concept for you – Justice League figures designed to look like fraudulent, low-quality garbage!"

"Well, we did already try the Infinite Heroes line, but I guess anything is worth a second shot."

Edited by Lobsterman