UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Multiverse "State of the Union" 2009

The old message boards before AA re-did them a few years back were really great. I used to post there all the time.

This board has met the level of quality that the old one did and superceded it.

I'm really suprised and warmed by the way that some of the members here act towards each other and the amount of kindness and generosity that they exemplify.

That said, some people are real assholes.

Yet even they don't bring the place down. This is a great message board and I hope that it's around for a very long time. Thanks to everybody with a hand in making it such a nice place to spend time.

I too would like to say thank you to the staff and my fellow members. Although I'm probably one of the newer members here, I never felt like I was a new member. I also appreciate the honesty and true desire to help one another this board exhudes. Again, thanks to all for making this a site that I continually return back to.

• 2 months later...
MMV is the first place I come to after opening my web browser

Yeah . . . same here.

Many Thanx guys. I've found this place is Super-Friendly. I've received replacement parts for broken mates from guys here who just wanted to help – nothing asked for in return. I've received a huge amount of tolerance despite my excessive Meggan campaigning. And i've had something to keep me occupied for hours on end during those long, boring weekend shifts.

Cheers guys,

Ness.