UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Week 2008

Tune in on Monday October 27th for news and special instructions regarding DST's Minimate Week events. There will be a chance for members to win Minimate prizes and get exclusive news on the next 2 Marvel Minimate waves. That is all I can say for now. :yes:

Wow, this sounds great. Sucks that I'm away for half of it, but whatever. I can't wait to return on Wednesday and find out more.

Thanks DST and Shane

Tune in on Monday October 27th for news and special instructions regarding DST's Minimate Week events. There will be a chance for members to win Minimate prizes and get exclusive news on the next 2 Marvel Minimate waves. That is all I can say for now. :yes:

Multiverse members??

Multiverse members??

Affirmative.

You will notice some new banners soon.

When you say exclusive news on the next 2 Marvel waves, are you referring to the ones already announced (Spidey wave and obscure late-80s/early-90s character wave), or the 2 waves beyond that?

Wow I can't wait! It is Monday morning where I am, but all you americans are asleep! Post more info already :yes: