UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates Central reopens!

Danny

Im a mini figure fan (2.5'' or smaller..preferably 2'') and i dont compromise on articulation so that makes Minimates teh only game in town for me outside of my own customs.

ANY and ALL sites and detailed info regarding Minimates is welcome :D

Rest assured ill be all over that site and here .

Glad to have the site back, even if Danny has outsourced some of the work. I know from my brief experience on staff at MMHQ that keeping reviews up with the new releases is quite a chore.

One comment I'd like to make about the X3 Juggernaut review is that he didn't come with C3 feet, despite the claim to the contrary. Otherwise, top notch and fair review.

Glad to have the site back, even if Danny has outsourced some of the work. I know from my brief experience on staff at MMHQ that keeping reviews up with the new releases is quite a chore.

One comment I'd like to make about the X3 Juggernaut review is that he didn't come with C3 feet, despite the claim to the contrary. Otherwise, top notch and fair review.

I'd imagine Danny'll correct that once he's finished thrashing the new guy with twigs.:D

I'd imagine Danny'll correct that once he's finished thrashing the new guy with twigs.:D

Ah, thrashing with twigs. The highly obscure but commonly used tool by all website gurus. I still remember my first thrashing when I erroneously said that Wildcat was the first Minimate to have special detail on his hands. The new guy will want to remember that this is hurting him far more than it is hurting Danny.

The new guy will want to remember that this is hurting him far more than it is hurting Danny.

Damn straight!

I dunno, I get a guy in to do a review and it all goes wrong :D

*watches that classic bit in Fawlty Towers where Basil thrashes his car with a branch as inspiration*