UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Target Madness!

Hi,

I have a question for those who have received their free minimate:

Did you send your receipt to the new or old address?

I was just wondering since I sent my receipt to the old address a couple of weeks ago.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I was just wondering since I sent my receipt to the old address a couple of weeks ago.

I got mine this morning. I had sent mine to the old address. I think it was the second or third day after the announcement.

So it may be a little bit longer for you.

Hi,

I got mine this morning. I had sent mine to the old address. I think it was the second or third day after the announcement.

So it may be a little bit longer for you.

Hey NightViper,

thanks for responding to my post.

At least I know now that I don't have to send in another receipt.

I can't wait to find out which one I will receive. :D

• 2 months later...
anyone know if this is still good? if so I am going as soon as I get a reply! I just started getting the blanks and they are keen.

I'm not sure if it's good, but about a month into the giveaway, Target blew out all their Minimates on clearance. I was buying them for $1.25 (75% OFF) at about the time people were starting to get their promo mates back. If I had to guess that was almost 2 months ago.

I think you're going to have a hard time finding any of the minimates you need to qualify.

Yep, I think this is pretty much done. It was a ploy by AA/DST to get a spike in sales so that Target would see minimates selling and order more...

It's pretty sad, everytime I went to target I'd buy at least a 2 pack to support the line at mass market.

Also if you ever see Chuck at a convention get him to tell the story of "the little boy that wanted darktide... but his mum said no" it's priceless.

Tell you what though vbpanizzi, how about to keep the spirit of this alive and to show solidarity to the minimate culture... If you find minimates in Target and send me a receipt dated after today then I'll send you a random blank from my collection as a gesture of good faith and a welcome to the board.

T.

Yep, I think this is pretty much done. It was a ploy by AA/DST to get a spike in sales so that Target would see minimates selling and order more...

It's pretty sad, everytime I went to target I'd buy at least a 2 pack to support the line at mass market.

Also if you ever see Chuck at a convention get him to tell the story of "the little boy that wanted darktide... but his mum said no" it's priceless.

Tell you what though vbpanizzi, how about to keep the spirit of this alive and to show solidarity to the minimate culture... If you find minimates in Target and send me a receipt dated after today then I'll send you a random blank from my collection as a gesture of good faith and a welcome to the board.

T.

See i have been on here for a month and it has been in the last week that I have really gotten into the site, and it is things like this that make me happy I tripped my way into here. :)