UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of the MvC green Hulk... does his color match the new bulky "smart" Hulk's hand color?

Here's a comparison:

Hulks.jpg

So I DO need to get a couple of those Hulks!

ARGL BRGL... after I bought 4 "Hulk/1st Appearance Iron Man" sets for a "default" Hulk. Rassa frassa...

Nobody'd have any extra MvC Hulks they'd wanna trade, would they?

My Hulk has a right and a left, for what it's worth. But man, it's hard to tell just by looking. My Red Hulk MIGHT have two rights, but I may just be tired.

I only have trays for the shared sets, but here's some shots of MODOK's components for the curious:

modok1.jpg

modok2.jpg

Not sure why I didn't shoot the base separately, but the peg on the booster effect is centered, not off-center.

My Hulk has a right and a left, for what it's worth. But man, it's hard to tell just by looking. My Red Hulk MIGHT have two rights, but I may just be tired.

Well I'll give you a dollar if you mail me the right one. :P lol... Having already bought a replacement and contacted customer service, and come out with nothing but 6 lefts... I'm not sure where repeating those steps would get me, seems very hit and miss... hehehe...

PS. MODOK looks pretty awesome. Frankly I can't wait to play with him and Abomination at the same time. The Super Hero Squad Show has given them a Bulk and Skull, Bebop and Rocksteady, Grounder and Scratch etc. etc. like quality to them that amuses me... lol.

I love Cartoon idiot duos, lol...

If you asked for a right, and they didn't send you a right, I can only assume it was an error or they simply didn't have any rights. You can always ask again. How long ago was this?

Week or two? Not very long ago. Asked for a right and got two more lefts. I sent that example picture I posted a page or two back and everything.

That Dr. Doom looks fantastic and I'm incredibly eager to get him...

... though I'll be exacto-knifing those cape shoulders some so he can raise the roof too! ;)

MODOK, too, is perfecto! The right amounts of everything... and beautifully executed.

Edited by Mystery Man

@ Zach: Can we see a pic of MODOK standing up and out of his chair with his head on? And do you have pics of the ladies from MvsC3 wave 3? Thanks.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

seems like I've been waiting forever for Albert Wesker to come out. I've been using a Chris Redfield, plus a Terminator Sunglasses face, plus blonde hair in the meantime. What I really wanna see is a Jill from Resident Evil 1 or 2, or from Marvel V Capcom 2. The costume with the blue beret. Has anyone made a custom for her or have an idea how?

traydoom.jpg

Looking at this one remindes me of the "Assist Me" Rap Battle between Wesker and Doom. It is awesome

I want to see a Strider or Servbot custom.

QFT, but add in Captain Commando.

Edited by pawcanada

1340571141[/url]' post='233946']
1340514482[/url]' post='233908']

traydoom.jpg

Looking at this one remindes me of the "Assist Me" Rap Battle between Wesker and Doom. It is awesome

1340567686[/url]' post='233944']

I want to see a Strider or Servbot custom.

QFT, but add in Captain Commando.

Since I know nothing about the game itself, I now consider this 2-pack to forever be based on that awesome rap battle video. :)

seems like I've been waiting forever for Albert Wesker to come out. I've been using a Chris Redfield, plus a Terminator Sunglasses face, plus blonde hair in the meantime. What I really wanna see is a Jill from Resident Evil 1 or 2, or from Marvel V Capcom 2. The costume with the blue beret. Has anyone made a custom for her or have an idea how?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vincent-Falcon-Falcone-aka-Lt-Falcon-GI-Joe-Sgt-Slaughters-Marauders-30th-/130717652145?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1e6f6114b1

The beret Falcon comes with is removable. I'd imagine affixing it to a hair piece (like maybe Warpath's) wouldn't be too hard; maybe cut the hair piece down a bit to sit the beret on better. Beyond that I'd think some straight forward kit bashing.