UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Post SDCC Chat with DST Chuck on Thursday August 4th!

It's time for another chat with DST! :)

On Thursday, August 4th, DST Chuck is going to stop by and do a live chat for about an hour.

The chat will begin at 9:00PM EDT (we apologize to our Euro members). You can access the chat room on that day here at the Multiverse.

Have your questions ready and we hope to see you there. Our last chats worked out very well, and we are very grateful to Chuck for returning once again!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bag in DST alot for no Kang and honestly will continue to do until his purple ass is made. :).

Hmmm... I thought DST already made a minimate with a purple ass, if that is the only part you want. :tongue: Anyway, I'm quite intrigued to see how Chuck handles the Kang question. Can't remember how he handled it last time.

I think there should be a Kang filter in the chat, all the Kangs get replaced with My Little Pony or something.

"So when are we going to see My Little Pony's purple ass?"

Edited by Ivan

I am pretty sure Chuck is going to be expecting a Kang ambush... I have also heard there 2 two new box sets for NYCC, I am hoping we can rattle him for some hints for those sets. Although I don't know why, I am totally Charlie Brown and Chuck is is Lucy holding that football. Each announcement I think...this is it! then at the last minute he pulls away that football and ARRGGH! another Thor.

moc847

The chat will begin at 9:00PM EST

I'm trying to figure out what this will be here on the east coast of Oz. is EST & EDT the same?

It looks like it'll be 11 am Friday here, but only if it's currently Eastern Daylight Time in New York at the moment...

I honestly don't know why we don't have Kang yet, I've been watching the new Avengers cartoon and he's featured prominently in quite a few episodes so it's not like kids won't know who he is.

I have two questions:

- How do we get into the Chat? Since the upgrade & new skin, I have no idea where the Chat link is.

- Will you be banning anyone who suggests bringing back Street Fighter or DC Minimates in the chat tonight?

Hey Gang... This seems awesome, but it is past my bedtime (4:30 a.m. get here pretty quick) so I will not be able to make it. Would someonebe willing to ask a question for me? I hope this is ok ... I'm interested if there will be Thundercats mates at some point? and a General Lee :thumbsup: .

... and i agree about Falcon, we should have him already, especially now that the vulture wings can be used.

anyway, thanks in advance if anyone can ask about Thundercats :biggrin:

While it isn't past my bedtime, I'll be at work at 9pm Eastern (8pm Central) time. Could anyone kindly ask the following?

Please thank them from me for all that they do. Minimates are my favorite toy line (and just about the only one I still purchase).

- Plans for a Marvel Series 50 Fan Choice Wave? A chance to reward fans with some of the characters they've been asking for for years? Y'know, Falcon, Kang, Banshee, Toad, Morbius, Black Knight, the Wrecker, etc?

- The Series 42 Rock Man uses the same parts as the Series 37 Thing. This Thing differed greatly from the prototype, as his one-piece head and newly sculpted hands were removed in favor of the older parts. With the Rock Man, we get those new hands again. Any chance to include a Thing head that'd match the Series 37 Thing to make the existing Thing look less odd?

- With the inclusion of bigger, bulked up characters, what are the odds of seeing a bulky Rhino, Gray Hulk and the cool lookin' Dragon Man?

Thank you, whoever can ask for me!

-Matt

I can confirm that the chat button will appear to the right of the green Forums tab below the main logo. It will be live around 8:40 tonight if anyone wants to come a little early. Priority will be given to the questions of the members who are at the chat, but we can certainly try to work in questions from those who cannot attend.

I've been out of the loop as far as Minimates goes for, oh, the past year and a half? Mainly because I haven't been interested in the design direction that they have taken and, well, what few Minimates I have still bought break within a day or so after I open them. (I'm not that rough on them! They just break! Honest! :D )

Anyway, I may try to take part in this Q&A. I've said since they were announced that Battle Beast Minimates would be the only thing that would get me back into collecting a full line of Minimates once again. Now here we are, what? Almost two years later and still nothing?

I mean, kudos to all those fans that like the Ghostbusters, Universal Monsters, Back to the Future, KnightRider, Femme Fatales, Halo, and other video game titles that have been announced after Battle Beasts... But I just want my little animal dudes in armor! :)

Edited by NightViper