UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Universe 3.75" Figures

These have already been released in Singapore. Believe it or not I could not wait and I bought a Daredevil off ebay from someone in Singapore. The total with shipping was $30.01. I now have the man without fear in my possession. I must say, I was excited to get this figure but sadly this figure is a dud. The articulation is good but the side view is terrible as DD's head and neck stick out too far from the body. Also, the head is oversized. The plastic is cheap and the right hand is much smaller in scale than the right hand.

That is disappointing, Daredevil is one of my most anticipated fig.s from this line. Oh well, being a huge fan of all things 1:18, I will still be getting these when they come out. After seeing the shots of the up-coming "Wolverine: Origins (ironically comic inspired), I have faith that these figures will continue to evolve. Hasbro is pretty good about listening to fans' requests , so I'd imagine that we'll get better versions of some of the unsatisfying initial releases in the near-future through Comic 2-packs, Battle-packs, or some other means. I ,for one, can't wait!

*Anyone want to buy some Marvel Legends?:D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres my Iron Man Universe Hauls, already out here in the philippines last month.. Happy New Year!

Modern Armor and Stealth Ops Iron Man

Packaged Pics

HasbroMUIronMan001.jpg

Front

HasbroMUIronMan003.jpg

Back

HasbroMUIronMan002.jpg

Side

Loose Pics

HasbroMUIronMan004.jpg

Comes with everything shown

HasbroMUIronMan005.jpg

Front

HasbroMUIronMan007.jpg

Back

HasbroMUIronMan006.jpg

Side

HasbroMUIronMan008.jpg

Comparison with Toybiz Superhero Showdown

Action Pics

HasbroMUIronMan009.jpg

HasbroMUIronMan010.jpg

HasbroMUIronMan012.jpg

HasbroMUIronMan013.jpg

HasbroMUIronMan014.jpg

HasbroMUIronMan015.jpg

HasbroMUIronMan022.jpg

Iron Man VS. FIN FANG FOOM

HasbroMUIronMan016.jpg

Lets get it on!

HasbroMUIronMan017.jpg

Repulsor Blast!

HasbroMUIronMan018.jpg

Hold still

HasbroMUIronMan019.jpg

Wham!!!

HasbroMUIronMan020.jpg

Victory!

HasbroMUIronMan021.jpg

TFL :)

Edited by ZapZuu

Wow, those pictures are amazing! Hasbro should hire you to market their products.

Agreed. Very nice. If anyone wants to see pics of the others, someone on this website got a hold of them. He is a mod on Hisstank, and said there that they are essentially the same as the Joes in terms of size and articulation, with only a difference in how their crotches are constructed, I believe.

Thanks for the pics, ZapZuu. Very nice work.

After seeing those pics I am very impressed with the looks of the figures; however the $11 price point (is that official?) would make these a pass for me...

Yeah, apart from Spidey and maybe Cap, I can't see myself spending that much on these. Ridiculous. Unfortunately, Hasbro has had some success selling Joes for $8 at some places, and selling their crappy Marvel Legends for $15, so their absurd pricing behavior has been reinforced pretty well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry it took so long for me to add these pics. You can see below that his DD's head is too far forward and that his feet are too small for his body. Also, there is paint rubbed off his nose. I hope the others are better. This scale does fit with others of similar size except for the Showdowns. DD does look good getting body slammed by Stone Cold.

post-744-1232818077_thumb.jpg

post-744-1232818121_thumb.jpg

post-744-1232818154_thumb.jpg

post-744-1232818191_thumb.jpg

post-744-1232818229_thumb.jpg