UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

AFX Exclusive Thundercats Lair Contest

Shanester

tcatlair_zpsfb656372.jpg

AFX Exclusive Thundercats Lair Statue by Icon Heroes. Limited Edition. Price: $99.99

New contest. The rules are fairly easy. I have in my possession a brand new and mint in box AFX Thundercats Lair Statue.

Rules, eligibility and how to enter:

1. In order to win this contest, you must be a Minimate Multiverse Member as of July 30th, 2013.

2. Contest open to all members (even staff), no matter of location.

3. Item will ship free to an address, no PO Boxes.

4. One entry per 24 hours, per member.

5. Entries will be via post in this thread. Any editing or deleting of posts (we will know) is cause for automatic disqualification and public humiliation.

6. I only have ONE of this statue. If it arrives broken or damaged, I cannot replace it. If it goes missing in the post, I cannot replace it.

7. I reserve the right to cancel this contest or disqualify entries if things go sour.

8. Contest will begin August 1st, when I open this thread.

How to play? Easy. The statue I possess is one of a numbered limited edition. To win, you must guess the edition number.

To help out a little bit, the AFX Exclusive Thundercats Lair statue is a limited edition of 600.

So I ask you, what is the edition number of the one up for grabs?

Post your guess here. Contest is open until the correct guess is made or I decide to keep it myself (kidding).

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

007. And if i got it right, after 24 hours i can make another guess,correct?

yes. when the correct answer is made, I will post the number.

I think y'all are doing it wrong. You're just firing off random numbers, shotgun pattern. Instead you should start at 1 like Nervous, and every person post sequential numbers till 600. That way you won't cross anyone else's numbers, and statistically you have just as good a chance of guessing as anybody else.

I think.

Maybe.

I'm guessing 2.