Reideen1313 ->

Luke's Toy Store Deliveries - thepunisher=D,

Have not received - , Starlight,

K-fixed thanks.

Nes-fixed thanks.

BH-fixed thanks.

MJ-fixed thanks.

LM-fixed thanks.

This is the best I could come up with if I missed/messed-up someone please feel free to correct me.

Edited by vbpanizzi

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 'child' was gledzee.

Sorry about the lack of originality & not leaving a clue. We're about 8 series behind here so i just ordered from Lukes.

Edited by Nessex

My 'child' was gledzee.

Sorry about the lack of originality & not leaving a clue. We're about 8 series behind here so i just ordered from Lukes.

Now i thankyou properly ! i loved my gift , Hope Reideen's ok too

Damn! My child's present was just returned to me!

I'm not sure why, there was sufficient postage and everything. I must have written the address wrong, (which I have done more than once recently! yikes!)

I guess I would need my child's address again, so what should I do if Reideen is now sadly MIA.

You might consider checking your e-mail's in-box, to see if Reideen's e-mail is still there. If that doesn't work, you should probably e-mail this person and get the address from the horse's mouth.

You might consider checking your e-mail's in-box, to see if Reideen's e-mail is still there. If that doesn't work, you should probably e-mail this person and get the address from the horse's mouth.

I considered this, but my child hasn't been on the forum in over a month! :(

My "child" was homestar17. I included some German chocolate as a hint. ;)

Argh!! I always second guess myself! When I first saw the brown bag wrapping from Midtown, I thought it was too obvious a clue & thought of you -- because NYC is not your city so it would be a good red herring. (That & you have a European flair in your handwriting; it was too neat & proper for someone from the US. I like it very much, by the way! :D) Then I thought I saw someone claim you as their secret santa & told myself that the chocolates really could have come from NY -- we have a candy shoppe here that sells sweets & treats from all over the world.

So I talked myself into thinking that my pere noel was really from NYC. I so fail.

But you were a terrific santa & the chocolates were wonderful! :)

Glad you like it, Jenny! And thanks for the compliment on my handwriting. :D I'm not sure what the European flair is, but I'll figure it out.

For example, with your numbers. (Your number 1s in particular.) When I see European handwriting, I think of Bob Crachitt's writing with the quill pen in A Christmas Carol. That's European flair -- to me, anyway.

And you're very welcome! :)

Just wanted to thank vbpanizzi for the awesome care package I got today. I didn't even think I'd get mail this week given how horrible the snow has been. I got a DCC Blue Beetle, Spider-Girl, Gina (the one with the glasses), some of the accessories I asked for in trade, a mixed mashed mate figure and a nice card. I loved it!

Glad you like it, Jenny! And thanks for the compliment on my handwriting. :D I'm not sure what the European flair is, but I'll figure it out.

For example, with your numbers. (Your number 1s in particular.) When I see European handwriting, I think of Bob Crachitt's writing with the quill pen in A Christmas Carol. That's European flair -- to me, anyway.

And you're very welcome! :)

Ah, you're right! There are those little differences, especially when it comes to numbers.