UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Zelda Mates!

NerdyTrev

Yeah, people need to figure out how to word these thread titles, in a way that says "let's discuss how great this would be" rather then "look what I found". laugh.png

There is this weird key down in the bottom right corner of the keyboard; it's like a squiggly line with a dot under it. Maybe that would help?

Hey, there it is!

Personally I’d hope K’Nex expanded it’s Mario K’nex to a “world of Nintendo” type deal before we get Nintendo Minimates.

The K’Nex have unique body types and sculpted heads which helps make the characters look cartoony, forced to be on the same base with no noses and cylinder heads would lose 80% of the character’s charm.

Edited by dr baghead

Nintendo seems open to releasing its figures in different formats, so this doesn't seem outside the realm of possibility. And I think these would sell very well. It could also be a good starter license for Nintendo, and serve as a testing ground for something like Super Smash Bros Minimates.

Guys, I'm gonna be honest, I'm very sorry, I'm obviously not good t this whole, "Forum Management" thing. If you can just forgive me, can we just move on discussing the wonderful possibility of The Legend of Zelda in minimate form?

Don't worry; like Lobby said, we're just messing with ya, newbie.biggrin.png

• 2 weeks later...

Nintendo-mates would definitely raise their sales. There aren't many Nintendo figures are anymore are there?

There are a few figmas and d-arts, plus some "micro sets" and the k-nex stuff, with a statue and some cheap dollar bin toys coming out once in a while. TBH, I'm really sad that Lego rejected that Cuusoo LoZ set, it was great!