UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates 10th Anniversary Celebration Contest

Lurch77

Here's a little something I whipped up using my existing library of 3D models. Only the cake and candles are new, and that frosting took far too long to get right. :)

120729_anniversary.sm.jpg

(2X version)

Since I'm only looking for a couple items in the prize packs I don't want this entry to be in the running for prizes.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a little something I whipped up using my existing library of 3D models. Only the cake and candles are new, and that frosting took far too long to get right. :)

Since I'm only looking for a couple items in the prize packs I don't want this entry to be in the running for prizes.

Wow Ivan that's awesome... I like it a lot, and you may have upped the bar for everyone else! :highfive2:

T.

Thanks guys! I'm just glad to have my entry in so I can finally finish my Charitymates custom!

Amazing Fujis. I love how your entry includes a picture of another entry. Brilliant!

Ivan's image was too cool not to use! And he was kind enough to let me use two images - they're the first and last pictures in the album.

Fujis - think we could borrow that bad boy for a Minimates art exhibit someday?

I was planning on sending it to you guys anyway, thanks for ruining my surprise! :tongue:

Excellent :lol:

Some more suggestions for all you procrastinators: minimate travel postcards; evolution of minimates; a day in the life of a minimate; minimate office supplies; suggestions for new minimate accessories; minimates as accessories; dissertation on why wave 2 Spidey is the best minimate of all time; minimate cookbook; 101 uses for a minimate; guide to minimate anatomy; an official "I visited BHM's lake and all I got was this lousy minimate t-shirt" t-shirt; minimates in modern or classic art