UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Legends discussion thread

TBT!

@ HJ: I only bought the MoE, as I'm not interested enough in X-Force to spend $60 on them.

@ Tenime: You really lucked out, because Jinx went even quicker then X-Force.

The exclusives went up sometime shortly after 12, and were all gone by 12:30. The Hiss tank, I think, literally lasted a minute, and Jinx wasn't too far behind. X-Force was maybe 10 minutes. I was keeping tabs of this thread at the Fwoosh, and there were a LOT of people that were basically sitting by their computers for three days, waiting for these to go up, only to have them sold out from under them while checking out. Gotta feel bad for those guys; three days wasted and nothing to show for it. Even Mattel doesn't !@#$ over people like Hasbro did today.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I do. On my X-Force team, it's the original lineup plus Psylocke. So I don't need the X-Force version of Fantomex (want the normal costume) or Deadpool (have the first Toy Biz ML).

I was posting on HissTank forums, and when my posted loaded, the one above it said "They're up! Go!" So I flipped over to the tab I had open & hit refresh. It went from 6 of 6 items to 17 of 17 items, the Shockwave Hiss Tank was already sold out (don't care), and dropped White Jinx into my cart. Jumped back, threw Red Jinx in there. Paused half a second to consider if I wanted X-Force anymore since the display case at SDCC made it look like at least Wolvie & Warren would be released separately at retail. Added that as well. Hit "Checkout", already Paypal set up (I'd been logged in since Monday, lol), and just kept going through the screens. The Jinxes sold out right after I got my Paypal receipt, so I was nervous until I got my HTS receipt (X-Force sold out after), and I'll still be nervous until I'm holding them in my hands. I've heard stories of orders being cancelled, lost in the mail, stolen off front porches... I'm not out of the woods yet. :confused:

I wish I'd grabbed a Derpy Pony, because I have a friend who went to the con but was unable to get one, but she never texted me back when I said "they're up! Go get it!", and by the time I had to leave for my lunch meeting, they were gone. I had like 10 minutes to buy one, too. :confused:

Edited by TENIME_art

same here.

YES! YES! YES! YES!

Now I have to fight my urge to not open...yes I am a non-opener.

Edited by Webhead

• 2 months later...