UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Aliens Reviews

Shogi

Every day this week I'm reviewing an Alien(s) Minimate set. Today I'm starting with the Alien Box Set (I've been a little behind in making reviews smile.png ) Here's some pictures from all of the reviews (I'll add in the links to the individual reviews after each one has posted)

Alien%20Minimates%20Review%2001_zpsw6afd

Alien Box Set Review

Alien%20Minimates%20Review%2002_zpsjccve

Drake & Battle Damaged Attacking Alien

Alien%20Minimates%20Review%2003_zpssmxgr

Sgt Apone & Warrior Alien

Alien%20Minimates%20Review%2004_zpsfjv7p

Dietrich & Mary

Alien%20Minimates%20Review%2005_zpsressd

Rescue Mission Ripley & Hicks

Edited by Shogi

Thanx for the compliments guys!

The backgrounds were made from a few different playsets. The one in the Alien review was the Big Millennium Falcon

The Aliens sets were mostly the Aliens playset from Treehouse Kids (It's 3 levels tall and comes with army men styled figures, also where the Aliens eggs in the pictures came from)

Sometimes I'd use another piece in the background with the Aliens set like the Marvel Select Falcon backdrop in the picture with Hicks sitting on the floor and Ripley making the flamethrower/pulse rifle. The Apone picture is using a part from the Wheeled Warriors base sitting in the Aliens set

Most of the Drake pics were in the Wheeled Warriors base (This is also the set that I have Ripley walking out of in the Lego Powerloader I made)

I also have a small box of random accessories and such I toss into my review pictures like boxes from MegaBloks Halo or GI Joe and such

• 2 weeks later...