UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Legends discussion thread

TBT!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A big thanks to everyone with offers for Hope. :thumbsup: I have a couple of PM offers I'm sorting through.

If you have a line on a Rogers figure & BAF piece, or the Ghost Rider BAF piece, let me know. :)

Okay, FF Spidey is worth EVERY penny. This thing is amazing. Articulation is spot on (i'm worried about the torso. My Constrictor's ratchet joint is now GONE completely, and he just flops around. Spidey has the same torso) and the paint is INCREDIBLE. Such a fun toy, and i'm glad i love the costume to enjoy it even more.

Now, please Hasbro, repaint this as normal Spidey, with painted webbing instead of sculpted, and give him two pairs of hands, and you will be DONE making Spider-men.

Okay, FF Spidey is worth EVERY penny. This thing is amazing. Articulation is spot on (i'm worried about the torso. My Constrictor's ratchet joint is now GONE completely, and he just flops around. Spidey has the same torso) and the paint is INCREDIBLE. Such a fun toy, and i'm glad i love the costume to enjoy it even more.

Now, please Hasbro, repaint this as normal Spidey, with painted webbing instead of sculpted, and give him two pairs of hands, and you will be DONE making Spider-men.

The one fig I cannot find. Glad to know it's quality if I ever track one down though. Still looking for Terrax Arms and Klaw leg if anyones wanting to trade for Red Skull Zola pieces :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sorry, not excited about this new obsession.

• 1 month later...

This wave just does not look promising. It looks like the theme is Black, Red, and Guns:

US Agent

Red/Black Mystique

Moonstar

Punisher

Blade

UXF Deadpool

Supposedly rumored figures are FF Doom, Bleeding Edge, and UXF Psylocke, with possible red Deadpool and normal Cap running changes/variants.

That's just annoying. Not nearly as excited as the first few waves.

Red/Black Mystique?

Explain?, Isn't she blue? I'm way behind on X-books. My last storyline was when Bishop tried to kill a baby and Cable went into the future.

I'm down with Us Agent, but will skip majority of these unless the BAF is sweet.

Edited by Hawkeye's Junk

Red/Black Mystique?

Explain?, Isn't she blue? I'm way behind on X-books. My last storyline was when Bishop tried to kill a baby and Cable went into the future.

I'm down with Us Agent, but will skip majority of these unless the BAF is sweet.

It's her spy costume. Tank top and leather pants, depending on the artist the highlights make it red or black

dc9ehg.jpg

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

The over-all line-up doesn't thrill me . . . but i don't remember many ML waves where i went nuts for the whole thing. Waves 5 & 6 were both pretty freaking awesome, but ever since then, i found myself cherry-picking.

Still - i'm loving the fact that we are seeing Moonstar.

There have also been rumours about Stryfe & Jim Lee Jean Grey, both of which i'd be keen on if they were done well.

There have also been rumours about Stryfe & Jim Lee Jean Grey, both of which i'd be keen on if they were done well.

I know they showed test shots for both, but I can't recall if they were for MU or ML. Oh, wait, they already did Jean in MU, didn't they? Well, there you go. I think if you look for SDCC 2011 Hasbro panel reports, you'll see them.

Not exactly Legends, but GOD DAMN i hate tracking down these Wal Mart Avengers figures. I never saw the IM2 line except for the Mk V or the Cap/Thor Wave, so i have little hope of finding these.

I turned to eBay the other day for Hawkeye, easily my most wanted and favorite, and am not proud to say i spent $42. Or at least, i wasn't. I figured that was paying too much, but all of the auctions i was Watching are up to $50 and $60. For one figure. That's insane. Never thought i'd be happy with a 3x markup.

Supposedly he arrives tomorrow, but it's just ridiculous.

Two more of the walmart Spider-man wave have come to light. Surprise surprise, Movi Spidey and Lizard. The Lizard looks a bit odd.

I saw those on toyark. I think the lizard came apart in that packaging because it almost looks as if the top and bottom are two separate pieces

Edited by Punisher

I haven't got any from this new line but I'm gonna have to brake down and get myself a Blade, UXF Deadpool,& Mystique. Those are some of my favorite characters! I have Blade & Mystique from the Toy Biz line of Marvel Legends. I liked to get the new ones and put them side by side.

We've needed that Mystique as a Minimate for some time. The Greg Horn run was my favorite look for her.

Man, I can NOT find either Spidey. Big Time for FF. If anyone can find them at retail, can you pick them up for me? Please? I just don't feel like paying $30 for a hunk of plastic when I can get the Batman/Catwoman white set at TRU for the same price. :(

Pics are in of Punisher and Blade, officially. Punisher looks wonderful; it's very "classic meets modern." I know there are quite a few unhappy with the white boots, but the way i see it, Punisher, even being an anti-hero, is still a superhero and did wear a costume for a long time. White boots are great and i'm happy with them. The jacket panders to the modern "MAX" crowd, and it doesn't look all that bad.

Blade just looks awful.

anyone still able to find Piledriver anywhere? I finally found Thunderball but have never seen Piledriver.