UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, I like the bird character a lot, and it's a bit hard to tell from the photo/translucency but the ram mate design looks cool.

So they're not revealing the first wave until SDCC, but maybe we'll see the SDCC 2-pack revealed at C2E2? Or maybe just a couple from the first wave? Hopefully...?

Oh man. That's awesome. And now, I too am super bummed out about not going and probably having no chance of getting that excellent looking promo.

I'm not gonna beg for someone to grab me one, but if someone were to have an extra and contact me about it, there would be serious gratitude.

... anybody going to C2E2 want to pick me up one? :teehee:

Seconded! Might be time to start a C2E2 begging thread, eh?

But these look awesome! I love the control art for Vorin.

Me too! Please! I would really appreciate and compensate for 1 or 2

Let me know if you can help me.

Oh man. That's awesome. And now, I too am super bummed out about not going and probably having no chance of getting that excellent looking promo.

I'm not gonna beg for someone to grab me one, but if someone were to have an extra and contact me about it, there would be serious gratitude.

same here, i dont want to make anyone go out of their way, but at the end of the day if anyone has an extra, im very interested.

have to say, LOVE the look of these, im so glad they will be less bulky than the croc, and the designs look VERY detailed :D

Totally want that Merk character! So happy that these will be in minimate form and that we will have a full wave by the end of the year! Can't wait to see them!!!!

Kind of glad that the C2E2 exclusive is a clear one because that makes me ok to not get one. If it was normal looking then I would be on the train to beg for one from the show.

I'll reserve full judgement until I have the regular painted version in my hands, but he looks a little off to me. He's kind of knock-kneed, and the cloak/scarf thing really bulks up his top half. It looks like the entire top half, head and all, is one big chest cap, which appears to severely limit poseability and takes away somewhat from its customizing potential (maybe I want a goat-headed Spidey, okay?)

It's possible the low-ish res photo and translucent plastic are playing tricks, so, like I said, I anxiously await Vorin in the flesh...er, plastic.