The Avengers movie

MINI_MYTE

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How early is everyone else buying your tickets? I'm debating how early is too early.

And it's down to a 97% on Rotten Tomatoes... guess there will be people who think it's based off a bootleg of Transformers 3 or something...? Critics...

It's actually up a percent since yesterday, as it was 96%, so that's good.

And i read that woman's review. Suspicious that's she's a Warner Bros. fan/supporter, but her review was downright trashy. "Apparently Asgard got bootleg copies of Transformers 3" "Hire Michael Bay as a better director next time" and calling Nick Fury "Nick Frost" were some of my favorites.

I'm sorry, but as a pretty damn good writer and critic myself, her comments were just trashy and ignorant.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

How early is everyone else buying your tickets? I'm debating how early is too early.

I've been checking at the theatre we go to every couple days but they seem pretty clueless when they are going to start selling tickets (the kid at the box office was pretty sure the movie started on May 8th :rolleyes: ). As soon as they are available online, I'm getting mine.

And i read that woman's review. Suspicious that's she's a Warner Bros. fan/supporter, but her review was downright trashy. "Apparently Asgard got bootleg copies of Transformers 3" "Hire Michael Bay as a better director next time" and calling Nick Fury "Nick Frost" were some of my favorites.

I'm sorry, but as a pretty damn good writer and critic myself, her comments were just trashy and ignorant.

Agreed. From her review it seems like she wants to be the first person that doesn't like the movie so she can get a little press for herself. Reminds me of those one or two people that had negative reviews for Toy Story 3.

got my tickets sorted for Thursday... 6:40pm.

The proper version, not the one above, I think.

6:40? Guess your theater has it early??

I think its actually the second screening of the day. 2D that is. Finish work at 6 tomorrow, really excited... It really is going to drag.

i hadnt realised the series had other comic characters, i had assumed they were only movie ones my apologies.

Also if anyone is interested i plan on watching the film tomorrow (though i think other members are watching today)