UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Deadpool Exclusive Images

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's Monday morning here, but luckily I'm on computers at school on and off until 12-ish, and even then I can probably get on until 1:30, so today is just going to be a waiting game for me...

EDIT: When the image comes out, will it be uploaded directly to MMMV? I can't see Photobucket or other things at school due to the blocker, so I may need some help.

Edited by Deadpool

Ready for a shot of Deadpool?

Yes.

Yes please.

*sigh*

Quit teasing us and just show it already! My trusty time machine has already yielded to me the final product, but I can't take it out of the box without making the space/time continuum implode, so I'm still stuck waiting to actually see it.

WHA!

Look at that face!

Look at those accessories!

You can put the machineguns on his back!

Next to the swords!

And the knivesheath at the back of his belt!

Even two different expressions when wearing his mask!

So, all in all he's a total lamo :P

Edited by Bob Harris

WOW!

Just look at all those weapons! And multiple masks. And guns and swords and awesomeness. Love it!

He is perfect. That belt piece is a work of art.

Oh shit. :O

Accessories! ohasfjiahsflajki!!!!

Hopefully we'll get both masks, but either way that Deadpool is really cool. Worth the wait.

Edited by McDurg

I'd estimate that that would be, what, about 90% of the parts budget for that wave? Psylocke is getting the New X-Men Phoenix hairpiece for sure.

As far as Deadpool himself though, freaking awesome.

Not neccessarily Phoenix's but certainly a reuse. Hopefully something like Pepper Potts/MJ hair. that'd look pretty good.