UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I didn't break it!

checked, but nothing looked out of place. The only thing I might possibly think of is I just downloaded Trillian 4. Would that do it?

This is in the contest forum? Dangnabbit. I thought this was feedback. That needs to be directly under 'News'

I've seen this before. I know I have... I don't know if I ever fixed it. I switched to the IP.Board format, bland but functional.

Any reason this is in Contests? Or is it because you couldn't find the Feedback thread in this mess?

Edited by Trekker 42

DinoBot... somehow your display option changed!

Simple fix...

Click on options ( top right hand of screen) and change display mode to standard & if that doesn't work let me know.

T.

p.s. I moved the thread to the feedback/support section.

I got it before when i used internet explorer im not sure if it is still like that on internet explorer but if you switch to another browser it should go normal.

Or he could use the fix above that actually fixes the problem! B)

T.

I got it before when i used internet explorer im not sure if it is still like that on internet explorer but if you switch to another browser it should go normal.

Or he could use the fix above that actually fixes the problem! B)

T.

Yeah I know,you should do that but you should also use google chrome{just because it rocks}

Edited by darkredshdow

DinoBot... somehow your display option changed!

Simple fix...

Click on options ( top right hand of screen) and change display mode to standard & if that doesn't work let me know.

T.

p.s. I moved the thread to the feedback/support section.

It worked! Halaeuigh!

Sorry this was in contests originally. I thought it was feedback and suggestions. Thanks Timbo! I couldn't have done it without you. My Hero! :)

• 4 weeks later...